Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prague Live Feed

Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    Lots of billing companies here, especially european specific. I think GWW should start adding more vendors.
    Nick, I would love to get more vendors on GWW. Would you be able to get some contact names or such?
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    hey nickbear it was very nice meeting and talking to you :-)

@Attis: where are you? shoot me your mobile number and I'll get back to you on thursday

Will be staying until Sunday 25th for "vacationing"

DEVELISH
    :-D

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I sure enjoyed chatting with you as well. It's good to get away from the keyboard on-line, and meet people face-to-face.

Your BF is cute.

I enjoyed talking with the Moscow webmaster who we should be meeting here soon. And watching him fight with the IOS spell corrector as he was trying to type his details into my iPhone4 notepad!!

I also enjoyed asking Fleshjack/Fleshlite Sarah: "Where's the dancing boys?"!

I'll be here until Dec 1.

Then, as we discussed last night - Tel Aviv !?! Gotta start working on that, next!

I thought - and still do - that the roaming picture takers last night and today were very evil in their style, invasiveness and aggressiveness. Very unpleasant looking and acting people, very disruptive, somewhere between a dark cloud and a Dementor.

A camera is a tool, not a weapon, bastards. And, you are on private property, no matter who you work for, so privacy rules apply.

I didn't go back today.

I stayed home and watched my Vendors do a very good job selling my minutes.