Thread: Is it true that Gay asian does WAY better than ebony or latino?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Marc

Is it true that Gay asian does WAY better than ebony or latino?

I heard that asian guys get way more clicks and signups than black and latino. something like 5 times more.

do you think this is true? I dont have much experience with ethnic niches.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Marc,

In all honesty i dont think it has anything to do with the niche rather the skills (or lack thereof) of the webmaster marketing the sites / niches in question.

Obviously though, depending on the availability of sponsors for the niche you will choose to promote, this will affect how you do overall, in fact, a good example of this is the Bear niche within the gay adult market, even going back 2 or 3 years ago there were not many sites available to promote this niche and, with that, if a webmaster had that traffic and knew how to send it to a site that converted for them they made a lot of money, now however, it seems like almost every gay and straight program has a site for the gay bear niche which has diluted the potency of the overall traffic for webmasters.

I think what im trying to say in a rather long winded manner is that the smaller the niche and, the more targetted the traffic you have as a webmaster iinterested in that niche, the better your results will be overall.

Hope this helps some.

Regards,

Lee