Thread: Foreskin Fridays

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I've got more gay in my little pinky, than you have in your entire body
    I just read this. I have always felt circumcised cocks to be rather....weird and ugly? :-)

Uncut men have better sex-lives than circumcised men. For women, sex with a circumcised man is more painful than with an uncut man. This is because the glans develops a layer of hard skin, which decreases the sensitivity of the penis. So the man has to work harder for an orgasm and for a woman that is a lot more painful.

This is reported in research from Statens Serum Institute in Copenhagen. More than 5000 men and women were questioned about their sex-lives. Women with a circumcised partner have eight times more painful sex. Original in Dutch: http://www.blikopnieuws.nl/bericht/1...seksleven.html
    Bert

TwinkPay

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by asiaboy View Post
    I just read this. I have always felt circumcised cocks to be rather....weird and ugly? :-)

Uncut men have better sex-lives than circumcised men. For women, sex with a circumcised man is more painful than with an uncut man. This is because the glans develops a layer of hard skin, which decreases the sensitivity of the penis. So the man has to work harder for an orgasm and for a woman that is a lot more painful.

This is reported in research from Statens Serum Institute in Copenhagen. More than 5000 men and women were questioned about their sex-lives. Women with a circumcised partner have eight times more painful sex. Original in Dutch: http://www.blikopnieuws.nl/bericht/1...seksleven.html
    and yet i wana ditch the skin "I've had it for long enough time for change hehe":pigs12:
    Dade Williams