Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is It Still Profitable To Build TGP Sites?

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    is there anyone else though, like pre-made templates ade is always the same look and feel to every design for years now blah

and im not going to go custom unless i design it myself which i may have to do ;p
    Dade Williams

Does Bluefly have any? I'll look around though.

Found this one so far: Free TGP-Templates has about 52 and they're available to just download, nothing to sign up for.

He includes the .psd file, so if nothing else, they could provide a jumping off place to something more customized.

IDS Adult Outsourcing -- they do single job requests as well as part time and full time design, webmasters, programming, etc

Found these guys using a tgp search string, and ended up on Digital Point's forum. They posted a sample tgp for sale and I just followed the link to their website. I'd check with them on pricing, as they look to be very reasonable for their other templates.

BangThemes

And don't forget to look around on Ask DamageX, as it's a megga forum for tgp people.

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar
    HI Bec,

Found this thread, very telling. I'm going into active mode now, was reading your tutorials on the circle jerk sites and galleries, thank you, they are very informative but had questions about the tgp part of the equation. here's the thread.

http://www.askdamagex.com/f2/tgp-own...traffic-52439/

There's probably still money to be made in tgp, it's just how much time and money does it take to extract it from people's wallets via the tgp route.
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.

Wow -- where HAVE you been??? :welcome: back!

What is your tgp question? I can try to help out or clarify, but it looks like AskDamageX folk would be more current on that sort of advice?

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar

tgp

Hi Bec, i took two years off to do art. I've been working the gallery circuit in santa fe and selling a piece here and there. I got a little burned out on adult so took the time off and now i have alot more interest in getting things done the right way in adult.

I guess my question is concerning the individual galleries that we make to build tgp, freesites and avs sites --- if they don't get submitted to a tgp, is there any other option for promoting a single gallery ?

Quote Originally Posted by Huskyhunks View Post
    I guess my question is concerning the individual galleries that we make to build tgp, freesites and avs sites --- if they don't get submitted to a tgp, is there any other option for promoting a single gallery ?
    1. Use them in your own private TGP sites. I'm pretty sure you can still get free copies of SmartThumbs and they take a 1% skim. It's one way of finding out if tgp's and traffic trading works for you before dropping a chunk of change on scripts. Or possibly grab up the unlimited server license for the www.jmbsoft.com tgp script ... now reduced to $50.

2. Use them on a free gallery page of links on your hubsite and create a page for free gallery links in all of your blogs.

3. Blog about the content and link to your gallery instead of the sponsor FHG

4. You can still do up AVS and Freesites and not submit them to link lists. Just link to them from your hubsite and blogs. If you do the 4 page Freesite and don't submit it, you can insert a full page ad between the index and main page ... ie: index goes to the full page ad*, and at bottom of the full page ad do a "No Thanks, show me the free pics" that gets linked to the freesite main page with the gallery thumb links.
    (*Usually link lists won't accept freesites that use the full page ad.)

5. Drop the url to the gallery in dump sites. No recip required.

Hopefully others here can come up with more marketing methods that don't involve link list or tgp submission.

tgp galleries

Bec, thank you for the great information. I think to get things started, i'm going to have to look to link list and avs to start building traffic. Once I have a steady stream of traffic to my hub, I can integrate the ideas above. Thanks again for your help !

Charles.

Quote Originally Posted by Huskyhunks View Post
    Bec, thank you for the great information. I think to get things started, i'm going to have to look to link list and avs to start building traffic. Once I have a steady stream of traffic to my hub, I can integrate the ideas above. Thanks again for your help !

Charles.
    I think that's a wise decision ... I personally wouldn't leave out any opportunity to get free traffic, even if it is a bit of a hassle to comply with some tgp and link list rules.

Good luck, and be sure to keep posting and asking questions or help out others needing a bit of advice!

I am unique, just like everybody else.
    Warning: The layout and design is HORRIBLE but...
    http://amateurmalexxx.com/

Is a domain I set up for free site submissions a few years ago.
    I use TGPX on the domain's index page and link to a combination of self made (free site) galleries and sponsor hosted galleries.
    Bec told me to do this years ago when I started so I did. The site does not get tons of traffic but does make a couple of sales a month so it is worth it to me for the 5-10 minutes a month I spend on it.

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    i'd imagine tubes are much more popular nowadays with surfers

I notice many TGPs are still thumbs in front but link to tubes or tube style galleries/videos

Quote Originally Posted by PUMPaul View Post
    Warning: The layout and design is HORRIBLE but...
    http://amateurmalexxx.com/

...but does make a couple of sales a month so it is worth it to me for the 5-10 minutes a month I spend on it.
    There's a saying that ugly sells, and you making a couple sales each month from a site you aren't throwing traffic at proves it's true ... so don't let design dictate your site creations. Some of the most successful link and hub sites remind me of the old Geo-Cities subdomains that everybody had like 10 years ago! Huge fonts, paisley backgrounds, animations out the butt, and some even sang to you! .... but these ugly sites make money.

Hairy Bears XXX - Latino Men XXX - Smooth Boys and Uncut Hunks GM411's Avatar

TGP with a new SPIN

I use TGP Galleries to bring traffic from my Tumblr blog and Blogspot to my personal website. It does bring traffic and I do not go crazy trying to post to multiple TGP galleries.