Thread: Big day for apple lovers

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar

Big day for apple lovers

With iTunes 10.5 out and iOS 5 out, Apple tv 2 getting the update, all apple apps getting ios5 updated for iCloud mac osx being updated apple releasing airport utility for iOS devices cards app and even a movie trailers app (US only?)

its a lot of updates going out

aperture and iPhoto now have the photo stream enabled so you take a shot on your iOS device and BAM its on your computer and ever other device, just make sure you don't want any bad pictures popping up here and there
    Dade Williams

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    and of course newsstand is live as well, all those magazine applications now have a home ;p however, i do hate the newsstand store, every magazine is free to download but you need to buy a subscription or an issue BLAH, how about some free trials "i know some do" or even free preview issues "yes some do"
    Dade Williams

I'm Not Gay but My Girlfriend Is.
    thanks to all you iphone lovers, i think i'm hanging up my blackberry for the 4s. i have been on sprint for years!! i can't wait to meet siri. does anybody know, will the 4s wipe my ass, too?

when you get yours, tell it you love them and see what siri says

im 4066 on the reserve list sniffles i somehow think im not getting it on friday unless i camp outside somewhere, i hate waiting for hours and hours to get a device i did it once
    Dade Williams

i will ask her to wipe and see what she says. that's funny! i won't camp either! if i've lived this long w/o one, i think i can wait 2 weeks or so. that is what my sprint store suggested for when the rush should be over and they get another shipment. of somebody here gets one friday, let us know how you like it!

im pretty pist however siri didn't launch for ipad2, thats ridiculous in my opinion hopefully it will come out later on
    Dade Williams

just got my 4s! i was done by 9:00 am! i'm in love with siri already! although i asked her if she loved me and she said "i'm not allowed to do that" !!

;( I'm still 2800 on the list I knew I should have camped out and blown my way to the front
    Dade Williams