Thread: 2 New HD Solo Str8 Guy Jerk Off Videos Available Non-Exclusive!

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN. BabyMaker's Avatar

Check It Out 2 New HD Solo Str8 Guy Jerk Off Videos Available Non-Exclusive!

I have two new solo str8 guy jerk off videos for sale, both guys are never before shot and video is shot in 1920X1080 HD. Both videos are avilable for $75 via paypal or paxum if need be, I have all docs and video is rendered in various formats already, I can add your watermark and render it in whatever you need as well. Some pics are available and tons of real hq screens. Take a look at the 1280X720 samples below:

philly18.com/solo/tony1-short-sample.wmv

philly18.com/solo/mark-short-sample1.wmv

I have longer full version samples on request.

Hit me up on ICQ 293125596 or email info@philly18.com

Have 2257 and model release docs. I have the raw video for you too if you want to reedit for your own versions.

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN. BabyMaker's Avatar
    just to clarify, since it has been asked in other posts, you get both videos for $75 not $75 each. Also the videos are 8 and 7 mins long give or take a few secs.

I will be around all night til late so hit me up if you were looking for me earlier, and thanx for the orders that came so far

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    When I get back to the states in Dec, I might be back in the market for acquiring footage. Asaenz is one ahead of you in line.

I actually like footage of models doing naked stuff around the house/hotel room, before and after the wank. (like undressing, posing, dance, aerobics, shower).

Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    When I get back to the states in Dec, I might be back in the market for acquiring footage. Asaenz is one ahead of you in line.

I actually like footage of models doing naked stuff around the house/hotel room, before and after the wank. (like undressing, posing, dance, aerobics, shower).
    Let me know, look forward to it

Lets do some biz

Weekend sale! get both scenes for $50 now through Sunday night EDT at 12am hit me up on ICQ 293125596 For this killer price

Quote Originally Posted by BabyMaker View Post
    Weekend sale! get both scenes for $50 now through Sunday night EDT at 12am hit me up on ICQ 293125596 For this killer price
    Lets get this sale rolling, hit me up for this killer deal

I will run the weekend sale again this weekend and run it through until Monday night since I haven't been around, so if you want some real solo jerk off vids hit me up for a killer price ICQ 293125596

I am keeping the $50 sale price going for a bit more by popular domand so hit me up for a great deal ICQ 293125596

Since it is thanksgiving week I am going to offer the best price yet and sell both scenes for $30 paypal throught black Friday It's the black friday content blowoutsale starting early so hit me up

Riggo will have it available too

I am keeping the $30 special price going through the holidays, so hit me up for this killer price and an instant download!

Good price but not the best looking models Ive seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Smartalk View Post
    Good price but not the best looking models Ive seen.
    I know they wern't the best hence the killer price! Rolly usually finds better guys but they were there and we needed new vids so I shot them.