Thread: Two solo exclusive sets available for sale

How long have you been gay?

Two solo exclusive sets available for sale

Hi everybody!

I`m looking to sell two solo exclusive HD sets with two hot twinks.
    Model releases are included, IDs too (pix where guys hold IDs near their faces). Images size is 1500x2250 and i can make it larger or smaller by request.

First is Max, 20 y.o. 93 pix. And the second one is Dan, 22 y.o. This set contains 73 pix and has no final :-(

Don`t really want to sell them separately so feel free to contact me via p.m. or e-mail hooligans.studio@gmail.com and suggest your price. HQ samples and previews of sets and model release form that model signed i`ll send you via e-mail by request.

Cheers

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    When I get back to the states in Dec, I might be back in the market for acquiring footage. Asaenz is one ahead of you in line.

I actually like footage of models doing naked stuff around the house/hotel room, before and after the wank. (like undressing, posing, dance, aerobics, shower).

Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    I actually like footage of models doing naked stuff around the house/hotel room, before and after the wank. (like undressing, posing, dance, aerobics, shower).
    Yup, I understand what you mean. Usually this is the stuff I do. My models pose, undress, take shower etc. Also I can do any sets by request.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Guys, those sets are available non-exclusive only for $200 for both or you still can set your price and get exclusive rights on it.

Aren`t they cuties? :-)

Guys! I'm producing various gay solo content (photos with promo video). If you are inerested in such content contact me hooligans.studio@gmail.com I have few models in line waiting for shooting.