Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Free Tube Sites Using Wordpress

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN. BabyMaker's Avatar
    Damn didnt even think of using this for members area cms, this will be perfect for my preg fetish site i need to finish, will do this tonight Bec do you have a pass word for that paysite demo for the members area? want to take a look, but think I will just use this tube as my members area and covert my vids to flv.

Here is a video of me too add to some tubes http://motherless.com/1DBD0F2

Quote Originally Posted by BabyMaker View Post
    Bec do you have a pass word for that paysite demo for the members area? want to take a look, but think I will just use this tube as my members area and covert my vids to flv.
    No hon, I don't. But going back to the root of Adult-help.com domain I see there are several video tutorials available for that WP-Paysite plugin under Latest Tutorials. Perhaps there is login information for that demo contained within a tutorial.

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN. BabyMaker's Avatar
    Thanx, Bec will take a look, fell asleep and have to go out and do some laundry today so will check later

Quote Originally Posted by thegreendestiny View Post
    Hey there i've stumbled on this free wordpress tube thing back onearly march, but have no clue on how to crop the thumbs, so i've bought tubex, and that's has a learning curve in itself, Hunkmoneyluke can you help.
    JMB has some great step-by-step guides in their members area, have you looked at those?
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

I am unique, just like everybody else.
    Are these videos hosted on your server or are they the sponsors hosted flv/mp4s?

i have mine setup to use sponsor hosted (which, of course, I also host LOL)
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

I also found out about another Paysite plugin for Wordpress called Wishlist Member. It isn't free, but the price is very reasonable. You can check their site for all the features and watch a video about it.

I just have to share a site created by the KJCash team using the free tube theme: CJXXX ... great job there CJ~!!

I am unique, just like everybody else.
    Looks nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    I just have to share a site created by the KJCash team using the free tube theme: CJXXX ... great job there CJ~!!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Okay, so I'm bumping this and here's the reason why...

YOU CAN DO ANYTHING WITH WORDPRESS WITH THE RIGHT THEME!!!!!!!!! :bouncing:

Since the wonderful lovely sexy hot mama of a woman Bec posted this, we've been delevoping some things....

With everything that Bec has stated, you or anyone else for that matter can develop a new paysite free! Not sponsor, YOUR own paysite with videos and things.

It takes a bit of work, TRUST ME I KNOW I've been working on it A LOT.

You can add specific pages and tabs, SEO, etc.
    You can create one area for image galleries
    Another for video previews
    Another for stories
    so on and so forth.

Once you get this done... You start importing your content... etc.
    On each video page or image gallery page per those specific updates or content, you can create links. This is where the member logs in to watch the videos, view the content, etc. You only need to create a directory (you can do this with wordpress) for your members content. You install a directory on your server. Place the members content (images, videos, etc.) inside this directory. Place some linkage... Bing bang boom, done.

With so many videos and image sets that we have, it's not so easy. Very time consuming for us. But once we get it caught up to what we have today (about a month) I'll be able to share our success with you.

Oh yea, I'm using this theme: http://www.freewptube.com/

I'd like to see what some have done with wp for their paysites if anyone is willing to let me take alook almost done with mine, I work on it a bunch then push it aside and forget its not a huge priority, but need to get it done, need some inspiration

Quote Originally Posted by BabyMaker View Post
    I'd like to see what some have done with wp for their paysites if anyone is willing to let me take alook almost done with mine, I work on it a bunch then push it aside and forget its not a huge priority, but need to get it done, need some inspiration
    Once we're finally done, I'll give you a peek. We'll want some input anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by PFLJayden View Post
    Once we're finally done, I'll give you a peek. We'll want some input anyways.
    Thanx, I decided to use the tube theme as well since i wanted easy streaming and rating and comments

One thing to remember guys....

I know many of you here buy content. I know some sponsor programs have over 10 different paysites with different niche'd content. Luke I know is one of those....

I'd like to make a suggestion... Why not create a tube like site. Put your trailers in the general public area. You can use this wordpress theme.

The plugins that we are using are:
    SEO
    Hannah FLV Player Plugin plus the extended plugin.

Remember, the possibilities with wordpress are completely endless.

Take a look at the Next Door Male sites, for instance one is nextdoormale.com. They use: http://www.adultsitecms.com/home
    We're going with it, the price is great, the support is great (it may take some time for them to reply), and the documentation on "how-to" is superbly fantastic.

Luke created his tube site.

Take all of your videos, take like 1 minute from the video and put it up on this tube site. generate join buttons or images to a join page. Put up an explanation stating that, "Once you join, you get unlimited viewing / access to every video on your site."

The general cost of a paysite design and such if you have someone to do it is $250+. With this, you buy a domain and install wordpress. The cost of your startup is time, like what $12.00?, and the rest is free.

Now, I don't know how you'd do your members area. The only thing I can think of is generating a second wordpress site such as: site.com/members/ and copy your tour wordpress site, place it in your members directory. Once you launch, you may have to double your work load. For us to do one video post - not even 2-3 minutes. For an update - maybe what 5-10 minutes?
    The possibilities are completely endless

I hate to say this, it leaves an utter horrible taste in my mouth but you could even do this on a godaddy server. We host all of our FLV's there. Unlimited space, unlimited bandwidth, I think $160 a year. Plus you can install wordpress. You could start it off there.

One thing I've learned is once you learn the basics of wordpress, once you learn a little of the editor and plugins... You could do virtually anything with wordpress. Trust me, we have.

There's still a lot of money to be made in this industry. It's not dead and I don't think it will ever be completely dead. Why not monetize it even more?

Camper than a row of tents
    Hey, I just found this interesting thread and am bumping it to say that all of the thumbs on Luke's tube site appear to be broken, at least when I load it in Chrome. If Luke is still around I'd be curious to know what happened. Did he abandon this tube site because it was not profitable?
    http://gayxxxtube.com/