Thread: How To Turn Your Wordpress Tube Site Into A Paysite

How To Turn Your Wordpress Tube Site Into A Paysite

In my last tutorial I discussed how to setup a free tube site using Wordpress and a free WPTube theme. If you missed reading it, you can find it HERE.

Today I'll go over a couple of points that can take you to the next step: converting your Wordpress tube site into a membership paysite.

Using the free Wp-Paysite plugin you can create a member's area that is password protected. This free PaySite script gives you the ability to run a membership site based on the WordPress platform. It covers both front-end and back-end functionality preserving generic WordPress features. As you add 30 second or 1 minute video clips to the tube in the public area, you're add the matching full length video inside the member's area.

Features:

1. Handles both photo and video updates for the front-end.
    2. Automatically crops thumbnails for both front-end and members area
    3. Main update image for photo updates and adjustable number of additional images
    4. Integrated flash player for video updates display at the front-end.
    5. Any additional info pages for the front-end.
    6. Manages photo and video updates at the member area
    7. Possibility to categorize updates
    8. Dynamic or static front-end
    9. Multilingual support
    10. Configurable number of free tour pages and updates per page

Plugin Author: WordPress4You. Visit his site, Adult Help, to view Video Tutorials for the WP-Paysite Plugin.

Now create buttons that go under each tube clip that say something like "watch the full length video now!" or "view more" and link it to your join page.

You'll need to setup a billing system, and I don't recommend using Paypal, as they are quite likely to terminate your account once they realize you are processing payments for adult content. CCBill is an excellent processor, plus you can also use their services if you decide to open up your paysite to affiliate promotion. Other adult billing processors can be found doing a quick search via Google.

Once you have the site built, and your billing processor in place you're ready to start promoting it. Look for Gay linklists that accept paysite listings, and get links and banners onto your other domain properties/blogs. Put together and submit some movie galleries to the tgp sites, and you can also submit some of your tube clips (created from your legally licensed purchased content)to other tube sites to bring traffic back around to yours. Be sure to watermark the clips with your domain URL! Now have some fun running your own paysite and good luck on generating a nice profit!

**Note: If you are having problems getting your video files to play, try using the free Anarchy Media plugin. There is also a version for non-wordpress websites.

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN. BabyMaker's Avatar
    I am working on mine now almost done been doing a lot of rendering

GWW Community Member
    nice tutorial , thanks for sharing!!!

++ Creation Crew Designs - Quality Designs in Affordable Price ++
    Icq : 194-370-797 and 348-423-164 | Email : sales@creationcrew.com

Affiliate Manager [ManPlay.com] ClickSniper's Avatar
    Awesome posts Bec!! Can't wait to try this Thanks a million for sharing!
    Start Making Money Today: http://affiliate.sexsearch.com/?ref=69140
    jasonv@theinfinitynetwork.com | ICQ: 608300978
    ManPlay.com | XXXMatch.com | PassionSearch.com | SexSearch.com