Thread: Gay Site for Sale

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..

Gay Site for Sale

MaleSpace.com

An excellent domain that comes with a social networking script already installed, up, and running!

The website is only a couple months old but the domain is well aged (registered since 2003. This gay social networking site has a wonderful easy to use ads section..Currently I only have ads on profile pages which displays AWE cam ads..Clicks come through but no signups as of yet. The site is running the SocialEngine script. Currently averaging around 800 UV per month.

Contact me via ICQ/Email for quickest response!

BIN: $300 (PayPal/Paxum)
    Email: andrew at desktopcatcher dot com | ICQ: 623-960-598

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Price dropped to $150. Also including a gay-related Facebook page which has about 3.5k fans. Traffic for November was around 1k visitors.

How long have you been gay?
    MaleSpace.com is a pretty good domain name. It seems to have a good amount of visitors from what you have stated. Has there been any sign ups from the first time you posted?

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh327 View Post
    MaleSpace.com is a pretty good domain name. It seems to have a good amount of visitors from what you have stated. Has there been any sign ups from the first time you posted?
    The site currently has 109 member's on it..it grows by a few each week as of right now.

How long have you been gay?
    Quote Originally Posted by mixing View Post
    The site currently has 109 member's on it..it grows by a few each week as of right now.
    Okay, that's not too bad. I will definitely stay in touch with you to see if we can do some business. Thanks for your quick reply as well.