Thread: How about words like "girl"?

Scorpio

How about words like "girl"?

Well let's go through another word here.. GIRL! or should i say GIIIIIIIRL!
    God i hate that frickin word... mostly when it's used toward another guy.
    I have friends that keep using that word for anything... it's even like a bad word for me "Oh giiiirl, you didn't"... Last time i checked i had a COCK!!! god Damnit! hehehe

For the record, i may be a pussy sometimes but i'm still NOT A GIRL!! hahah

Guys feel free to denounce all the words that bother you

Last edited by Scorpio; 11-12-2003 at 09:56 AM.

q00p
    How bout the word "free"

I hate when something says it's "free", but it actually costs money to get it!

:goof:

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Scorpio!

I'm with you on that one...

It also get's me when a group of friends will refer to another guy in the group as "her". "Look at her, dressed up like the queen of hearts... etc". I used to laugh my ass off at that at one time, but I think after 10 years of the same guys talking like that it got to me.

LOL q00p too funny... I especially like the ads for Free Vitamins... $150 of vitamins Free just pay $50 for shipping LOL

GA

BDBionic
    I never call my friends "girl" but I have been known to refer to them as "my bitches" once in awhile 8)

Big Hands/Big Feet=Expensive shoes & gloves!

Re: How about words like "girl"?

Originally posted by Scorpio
    Well let's go through another word here.. GIRL! or should i say GIIIIIIIRL!
    God i hate that frickin word... mostly when it's used toward another guy.
    I have friends that keep using that word for anything... it's even like a bad word for me "Oh giiiirl, you didn't"... Last time i checked i had a COCK!!! god Damnit! hehehe

For the record, i may be a pussy sometimes but i'm still NOT A GIRL!! hahah

Guys feel free to denounce all the words that bother you
    Good post girlfriend!:grin:

And unless you're from the DEEP south, don't start your sentence with "darling" or "sweetie", unless I really AM that to you! heehee

Not pointed to you Scorpie (although I do think you are sweet!), just one of my "gripes". But not very high on the richtor scale to be honest.

Big Hands/Big Feet=Expensive shoes & gloves!
    Originally posted by q00p
    How bout the word "free"

I hate when something says it's "free", but it actually costs money to get it!

:goof:
    Oh yeah..especially all those sites out there with "free 3 day memberships" (but we need your credit card #).

Xstr8guy
    I am really just a straight guy that likes his girl to have a dick. Oh... and a hairy chest, nice firm muscles, facial hair... and a shaved head is good, too.

There just aren't a lot of girls that fit that description, so I guess guys will have to do.

All kidding aside... I dislike all effeminate gay mannerisms... I am a man who likes MEN! I do find some ultra-femmy people/characters funny i.e. Jack McFarland, the blonde guy from Queer Eye, etc.... but just don't make me jump in bed with them! I would rather have sex with a women, if I had to choose.

So, having said all of that... I don't get the whole "girlfriend" thing! But then again, I've only been "gay" for 5 years, so what do I know?

blah blah blah...

...and twinks?

i myself am not at all a fan of any guy who'd be distinguished as a "twink" but are guy’s who're into twinks basically just into fem guys? or is it juts a young barely legal boy kindda thing?

sorry scorpio, we've just taken your topic way out of context.

Scorpio

Re: ...and twinks?

Originally posted by SnowBoy
    i myself am not at all a fan of any guy who'd be distinguished as a "twink" but are guy’s who're into twinks basically just into fem guys? or is it juts a young barely legal boy kindda thing?

sorry scorpio, we've just taken your topic way out of context.
    hehe that's ok
    As for me, a twink is a young barely legal boy. I never think of then as being fem. Fem guys have another name in my repertory that i won't say here