Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Available Boy Domain Names

Available Boy Domain Names

Recently expired domains that you can see if they are still open to register at your favorite registrar of choice: godaddy, moniker, etc

ASIANBOYHEAVEN.COM
    ASIANBOYMOVIE.COM
    ASIANBOYTEENS.COM
    ASIANBOYZGANG.COM
    ASIANRENTBOYS.COM -wow!

BENDOVERBOYFRIENDS.COM
    BOYSBAREFEET.COM
    BOYSREVIEWS.COM
    BOYSSPANKED.COM
    BOYSTGP.COM

CHEAPBOYFRIENDS.COM
    CIRCLEJERKBOYSVIDEO.COM
    CITYBOYBLOG.COM
    CUTEBOYTGP.COM

DEADBEATBOYFRIENDS.COM
    DEVILBOYDVD.COM
    DIRTYBOYUNDERWEAR.COM
    DIRTYSOUTHBOYZ.COM
    DREAMBOYMOVIE.COM
    DRUNKENBOY.COM
    DRUNKSTRAIGHTBOYS.COM

FORMERBOYFRIENDS.COM
    FREEBOYGALLERY.COM
    FREEBOYPICTURES.COM
    FUTUREXBOYFRIEND.COM -- oh now thats got potential! LOL

HOTBOYVIDEO.COM
    MOVIEBOYZ.COM
    NEVERHADABOYFRIEND.COM
    PAYBOYVIDEO.COM
    RATEYOUREXBOYFRIEND.COM

REDHEADEDBOYS.COM
    RUSSIANBOYPICS.COM
    SCHOOLBOYPICS.COM
    SCHOOLBOYVIDEOS.COM
    STRAIGHTBOYDVD.COM
    TEENBOYPHOTOS.COM
    TEENBOYSBLOG.COM

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    o0o0o tempting
    Dade Williams

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    picked one up bec i love these lists hehe keep them coming
    Dade Williams

right now 1and1 domains are 4.99 first year and u get free private registration
    Dade Williams

Godaddy has a sale also for new and transfers at $4.99, with a 3 site limit. Doesn't include the free privacy though. They say this will be available until they hit 75,000 redemptions of the offer. LOL ... at least they have a goal!!!

Godaddy $4.99 Special

.... and you're going to make me ask which one you picked up aren't you....:duh:

yup heheheh
    STRAIGHTBOYDVD.COM
    Dade Williams

Oh that is a good one. I was thinking about that myfutureexboyfriend, but someone snapped it up already. If the owner just writes about what he'd do with different guys, without regard to the actual video he may be posting about, I'm sure it'd get a following.

yup, well with the first domain i got hisfirstgaysexvideo i can have videos watermarked with straightboydvd which will redirect to aff link at least thats the plan
    Dade Williams

I'm kinda surprised you didn't get the drunkstraightboys ... there are plenty of party and frat hazing sites to promo with that. Plus it's an under promoted fetish niche.

True but haze it's so fake saying straight is easier to believe I guess sorta the same
    Dade Williams

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I'm looking for a homemade video site domain. If anyone has suggestions pm or email me We don't want a "BF" or "Boyfriend" domain. One that is specifically meant for homemade videos. Also, a short domain not having more than 3-4 words, something memorable, etc. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know

Quote Originally Posted by PFLJayden View Post
    I'm looking for a homemade video site domain. If anyone has suggestions pm or email me We don't want a "BF" or "Boyfriend" domain. One that is specifically meant for homemade videos. Also, a short domain not having more than 3-4 words, something memorable, etc. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know
    Homemade videos of what>?? having some idea of who you're trying to sell to would help us with suggestions.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    Homemade videos of what>?? having some idea of who you're trying to sell to would help us with suggestions.
    Oh, oops. I guess that would help.

The videos are real life homemade videos. We've put out ads on the net that we buy homemade videos. Guys film themselves jacking off, fucking, sucking, etc. and they send us the videos. We pay them to buy the videos from them. They are 2257 compliant of course.

We're wanting to create a paysite based on those.

One domain that comes to mind (is taken): GayHomemadeVideos.com something of this nature.

HomeCookedCock.com ;p i dunno
    Dade Williams

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    some great sounding names, how do you come up with them