Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Teen Tuesdays - Post Your Pictures!

Innocence Lost

another gaem of TWISTER goes bad at EuroboyXXX, love it when the older lad takes the lead in the fun and games. ( from 'Innocence Lost' - DVD)
    innocence-lost.jpg

Innocence ( well and truly) Lost

and heres the cover of 'Innocence Lost' just for good measure. teen mania at EuroboyXXX
    InnocenceLost-full-sleeve-.jpg

The Christmas post boy

Christmas is coming and so are the smooth, slender twinks of EuroboyXXX. Yuletide logs a-plenty and everyone stiff as a board and uncut. Our uber teen slut - Skylar Blu - celebrates with a creamy face full of boy juice.riley-skylar5.jpg

ahhhh - blond facials

Ging Gang Goolies

pretty much the last tuesday, so here's a cutie for xmas, 'ging gang goolies', teen cuties in and out of uniform, just a teeny part of the euroboyxxx archive at last online.GINGGANG.jpg

CORRUPTION ( and a happy new year)

last one of the year, just incase i'm partying on teen tuesday, HAPPY NEW YEAR, from everyone at EUROBOYXXX, here's Ben Andrews star of 'CORRUPTION' sliding down an uncut, teen length, what a great note to end a year on. LOADS more next year.ben.jpg

Jason from ''Corruption''

leaving the year on a 'big-burly-lad' note, still just turned 20, they're not just smooth, lithe cuties ( though a lot of them are) LOTS MORE TWINKS in 2014 for euroboyxxxjason.jpg

The 'Football Lads'

Skinny and sweet or big, burly, buggers, all the twinks are here on our spunky smorgasbord of sexy lads, twink heaven at Euroboy. Including these three sexy boys from Argentina, stars of 'Football Lads' - cummy fun on and off the pitch.FL1.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by euroboy View Post
    Skinny and sweet or big, burly, buggers, all the twinks are here on our spunky smorgasbord of sexy lads, twink heaven at Euroboy. Including these three sexy boys from Argentina, stars of 'Football Lads' - cummy fun on and off the pitch.
    well for sure the first pic is "unnecessary roughness" , the second I'm guessing is "blocking below the waist?" - football

- jim "athletic supporter!"

Euroboy affiliate content

latest affiliate content online for EuroboyXXX. This week we're very much inside the intern!bbb_home_alone_houseparty_george-skylar_021.jpg

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    I'm new here. I have worked in the industry before as a producer and director. I am slowly getting back into the business after a 5 year absence, and am using a new stage name. Some of you I know and am glad to see are still in the biz. Most of you I do not know yet, but I hope that will change. I am slowly building a new studio called Dudeboxxx and so I enthusiastically put my Teen Tuesday picture in the hat as my first, re-introductory post!

Raymond Stone, Non-Exclusive; Exclusive.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudeboxxx_Jock View Post
    I'm new here. I have worked in the industry before as a producer and director. I am slowly getting back into the business after a 5 year absence, and am using a new stage name. Some of you I know and am glad to see are still in the biz. Most of you I do not know yet, but I hope that will change. I am slowly building a new studio called Dudeboxxx and so I enthusiastically put my Teen Tuesday picture in the hat as my first, re-introductory post!
    welcome to GWW DUDEBOXXX JOCK!

you might want to create a dedicated topic - HELLO , for those that don't look at the picture posts , again welcome!

- jim "photographer here , I have to look at the pictures!"

Nice to have you back to the forum ... and thanks for participating in one of the weekly ways to put some pictures out there (nice way to promote your own program if you have one).

Please, let us know your old member name!

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Studly. Which country are you? Are your sets with a content broker?

The 'Scamps' stars

we've had our skinny and sweet UK teens, our dark, hung and hairy Argentinian teens, now lets have some muscular, gym-trained and - as always hung and uncut Czech Twinks. The stars of Scamps get down to a hot 4-way.scamps5.jpg