Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Teen Tuesdays - Post Your Pictures!

Big Dicks and Cute Buns - the twinks of Scamps

More of the burly lads from 'Scamps' . Next week, we'll have some more slender, slutty, uncut UK lads as 'Bad Babysitter' opens brand spanking new at EuroboyXXX.scamps14.jpg

Oczko mu sie odlepilo! Temu misiu! bregot's Avatar
    And here is my recent finding - later shot by some other producers:
    NewYearGFJack.jpg

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bregot View Post
    And here is my recent finding - later shot by some other producers:
    umm ...BREGOT , don't you think he's a little young to be your "boyfriend?" ... I mean when you go out do you have to bring along a coloring book and crayons? - LOL

it's good to see you again!

- jim

Longboardjim: Come on... He turned 18 in October. He already had session for other producers, so he's age was verified dozen of times ;-P
    And I wish my boyfriend had this look ;-)
    PlanetTickleJack.jpg

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Maybe when we all were 18, having a boyfriend who looked like that - at 18 - would have been awesome.

But when I visited you, you were 33 and your boyfriend was 33, and he was a genius business person.

Good bodies don't last as long as good BRAINS!! You two made a great couple, and most people long for what you have.

I wish I could find your little hottie on gayfruit or tickletwinks. What is his name in the galleries, there?

Nick: He's name is Jack - only on TickleTwinks. Not yet published on GayFruit.
    And U were here in June 2009, which means we were 38, not 33. But good to know that we look younger ;-)

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    We've talked about tickletwinks.com before.

The Our Models page doesn't have names, nor galleries.

I'm still not finding a CCBill affiliate join, like you have on GayFruit.

(I got lost in time, trying to do an edit)

We've talked about tickletwinks.com before.

The Our Models page doesn't have names, nor galleries.

I'm still not finding a CCBill affiliate join, like you have on GayFruit. CCBill now has two additional sales people for setting up new accounts and sub-accts, Paul and Renee, who get things done in record time. Not to mention the clientsupport@ccbill.com crew are far superior to even a couple of years ago - for those Clients who kind of faded away from trying.

And the admin page is now easier than before to do some of that yourself - once you figure out where the menu item is.

Also, you could consider doing a live www.Cam4.com show. On the right day of the week, and the right time of the day on the World Clock, you'd have quite a following of US/South American/Euro people paying to watch. Start simple, clothed, and build up to the full reveal, one "goal" at a time, over 2-3 hours.

You had good Internet in the location you were at in 2009. Amazing to Americans, that many East European countries have far superior Internet than we do in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by bregot View Post
    Longboardjim: Come on... He turned 18 in October. He already had session for other producers, so he's age was verified dozen of times ;-P
    And I wish my boyfriend had this look ;-)
    I would have the hardest time having a conversation with you without looking at your "boyfriend" the entire time. - LOL

- jim

Brand spanking new

Here comes the new stuff. We ve uploaded the main part of the Euroboy archive, so its time for the brand spanking new stuff, from next week, you'll see the Euroboy DVDs first online at EuroboyXXX , starting with 'bad babysitters'2.jpg

I'll have to keep in mind the next time I hire a babysitter I'm looking for a "bad one" ... I wonder if they come with references too? - LOL

- jim

Bad Bad Babysitter

Our baby sitters all come with a full warranty of 'badness' and though those lads he's looking after are over 18 and could be safely left in the house alone, we re glad they chose are Bad Babysitter. Look at the size of his uncut cock, Caramba!!bb2-3some.jpg

CLUB REPS 18-21 from euroboyxxx

wow i missed a week, been up to my armpits in eager, slender, horned up twinks, the sexy boys from 'the ice cream vendor's a bender', 'sauna sluts', badbabysitter' and these little cuties 18-21 club reps...EB_Club_Rebs_18-21_Kamyk-Shaun_Collage4web.jpg

VIRGINS? well ...nearly

I don't think you can actually call trading standards and complain that we called this 'sauna VIRGINS' - okay they might not strictly have been virgins, but i'm reasonably sure we were close. And they're so cute and hung and horny and oversexed, I hope you'll forgive this technicality. Our 'sauna VIRGINS' going live at Euroboyxxx.Sauna-Virgins_DVD-Sleeve.jpg

its teen tuesday somewhere

its still tuesday somewhere so heres to teentuesday ( and getting tickets to Kate Bush - unrelated but exciting)InnocenceLost-full-sleeve-.jpg