Thread: H4RDL1NKS 4 $ale on 56 Shemale Sites

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..

H4RDL1NKS 4 $ale on 56 Shemale Sites

H4RDL1NKS 4 $ale on 56 Shemale Sites

Please reference Shemale Pack #1M when asking for details so I know which package you are referring to.

P/R 2x7, 1x14, + freebies x 35

3 months: $55
    6 months: $100
    1 year: $180

Multi-spot discount:
    2+ spots gets 10% off
    5+ spots gets 15% off

PayPal, Paxum, Payoneer accepted.

ICQ me for more details (ICQ is: 399-735-531 or email salescpimpcom (please put "GWW" somewhere in the subject line to bypass our spam filter).

Also.. I know low post counts tend to scare people when it comes to business transactions and I might be a n00b on this forum, but we have been in the business since '95 with a good reputation and have over 1000 sites. (Can show you references from other webmaster forums if needed)
    Our reputation is the most valuable asset we have and we would do nothing to jeopardize that.. Rest assured that we are legit.

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    I just realized my email addresses are not posting properly. Here's my email address again this time, and it should display properly. I apologize for any inconvenience.

sales(at)cpimp(dot)com

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    (Posting this because there's no way to edit the contact info above)

Just a heads up, this post was made by one of our employees, but we have not heard from him in 12 days. He's from out of state, but he's done work for us for years.
    We're not sure what happened to him, and we're hoping everything is ok..

The contact info provided above is his, and if you tried to get ahold of him in the past 2 weeks or so, I am guessing your icq's or emails went unanswered.

I apologize if you have not gotten a response.

If you need to get ahold of us, please use this email address:

admin(at)naughty-pages(dot)com

or this ICQ #:
    265-593-735