Thread: Nats Question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Think big. Shoot hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by PFLJayden View Post
    They've stolen our content on a multitude of times. I have to admit, I quit going on another forum because of all the bashing going on over there (Not GFY)... I would call a spade a spade, attacked, called a liar, etc etc etc and now looks what has happened. hmm...

Oh, and I might add.... The mailing address on their sites. FAKE! USPS can't find their addresses. And their 2257 address, FAKE again because mail is returned saying there's no known address.... :think: :think: :think:
    I could go on and on and on. I think it's only a matter of time before they are shut down.

With all of this said, I completely understand the holds now and am resting assured. I am just like you Luke. If I don't trust them, I leave them. The same with sites that have to approve you as an affiliate first. This raises an eyebrow.
    At least you stopped sending emails to my personal address accusing me of stealing your content and uploading it to tube sites and marketing it as an affiliate. What a joke that was.

Did you ever find out who was doing that? If you had asked nicely I would have told you...
    Lloyd - Stunner Media - ICQ: 216150073
    "The key to success is to risk thinking unconventional thoughts. Convention is the enemy of progress. If you go down just one corridor of thought you never get to see what’s in the rooms leading off it." - Trevor Baylis

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by abostonboy View Post
    At least you stopped sending emails to my personal address accusing me of stealing your content and uploading it to tube sites and marketing it as an affiliate. What a joke that was.
    I've never sent anything to your personal email address. Nor will I ever.