Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An open challenge to you Apple users & lovers

I'm not gay; I'm British! gumdrop's Avatar

Check It Out An open challenge to you Apple users & lovers

You so love Chinese products like Apple.

China’s repressive policies since it occupied Tibet 60 years ago have created a crisis in Tibet, provoking an unprecedented wave of self-immolations by Tibetan monks, nuns and laypeople.

23 Tibetans have set fire to themselves in eastern Tibet; ten since 6 January 2012. At least 16 have died.

In January 2012 a new wave of protests broke out with demonstrators calling for freedom in Tibet and the return of the Dalai Lama. Chinese security forces have responded to these peaceful protests by opening fire on demonstrators, killing at least five Tibetans and seriously injuring many more
    Sign the pledge:

http://standupfortibet.org/

It costs you nothing except your time.

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    its not really a challenge...

but thank you for bringing attention to the pledge:mopping:
    Dade Williams

A matter of interpretation I suppose.:bunnypancake:

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    The constant Gumdrop anti-Apple drib, drib, drib, casts a sour shadow on GWW's usefulness, and credibility.

Wink

Well the constant Apple hype does the same.:cloud:

Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    The constant Gumdrop anti-Apple drib, drib, drib, casts a sour shadow on GWW's usefulness, and credibility.

Think big. Shoot hard.
    Blame it all on Apple...

Anyone that is using anything with a microprocessor that uses electric current is most likely using something that is from China.

It must really bother gumdrop to type on that dell keyboard or use that RIM Playbook.

Or even do something as relaxing as watching a movie on an HD tv set.
    Lloyd - Stunner Media - ICQ: 216150073
    "The key to success is to risk thinking unconventional thoughts. Convention is the enemy of progress. If you go down just one corridor of thought you never get to see what’s in the rooms leading off it." - Trevor Baylis

Wink

LOL! I love you too Lloyd. And as I said before two wrongs don't make a right.
    There seems to be a predominant amount of Apple-istas in this forum. Expounding on their Apple-isms. I'm tired of the iLifestyle and their overpriced crap along with the arrogance that goes along with it.:img116:

:shitpoke:

Let's feed the poor instead some overpriced capitalist machine.

Quote Originally Posted by abostonboy View Post
    Blame it all on Apple...

Anyone that is using anything with a microprocessor that uses electric current is most likely using something that is from China.

It must really bother gumdrop to type on that dell keyboard or use that RIM Playbook.

Or even do something as relaxing as watching a movie on an HD tv set.

Big Hands/Big Feet=Expensive shoes & gloves!
    Oh good grief. I can't believe all of this crap.
    No one wants to admit to seeing the elephant that's in the room obviously.

It's time we ALL admit that down deep, what we REALLY love is..

AN ATARI!!
    P.S.

DIE YOU COMMIE COMMODORES!

Think big. Shoot hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansized View Post

AN ATARI!!
    P.S.

Oh wow! I am a huge retro gamer player and collector!

Let's not get in a debate about which 8 bit system is better. Each one has games that are way better on one platform than the other.

Nothing beats playing Space Dungeon on the Atari 5200 and Star Raiders on the a8 line is amazing.
    "The key to success is to risk thinking unconventional thoughts. Convention is the enemy of progress. If you go down just one corridor of thought you never get to see what’s in the rooms leading off it." - Trevor Baylis

Think big. Shoot hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by gumdrop View Post
    LOL! I love you too Lloyd. And as I said before two wrongs don't make a right.
    Two wrongs don't make a right. I agree.

But just pointing out that Apple products are made in China is like telling only 2% of the story...

Everything is made in China now, including the clothes that most people are wearing now. Maybe we should all go naked to boycott "Made In China". I like that idea...

As for Apple being over priced, I am still waiting for the Wintel market to compete with Apple's price on ultra thin laptops. They are having a real tough time on that one.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Mansized View Post
    Oh good grief. I can't believe all of this crap.
    No one wants to admit to seeing the elephant that's in the room obviously.

It's time we ALL admit that down deep, what we REALLY love is..

AN ATARI!!
    P.S.

WTF?

Yes, it's time for us all to take a hard look at things. Rid ourselves of the iLifeStyle. Practice things like the 100 mile diet, etc. Buy locally and shun the Wally Worlds that have sprung up like festering boils on our surrounding landscapes.sychedelic:

Two wrongs don't make a right. I agree.

But just pointing out that Apple products are made in China is like telling only 2% of the story...

Everything is made in China now, including the clothes that most people are wearing now. Maybe we should all go naked to boycott "Made In China". I like that idea...

As for Apple being over priced, I am still waiting for the Wintel market to compete with Apple's price on ultra thin laptops. They are having a real tough time on that one.

Oh wow! I am a huge retro gamer player and collector!

Let's not get in a debate about which 8 bit system is better. Each one has games that are way better on one platform than the other.

Nothing beats playing Space Dungeon on the Atari 5200 and Star Raiders on the a8 line is amazing.
    My all time favorite game for those systems (and still ranks way up there for all games) was M.U.L.E. !
    On the old Atari 800, it had 4 joy stick ports, so we would get together on the weekends and have marathon games with 4 people at a time trying to get the highest score on MULE. I've got it for the atari emulator that runs on the pc..but the funniest thing is that when you play it on the emulator..it goes SO FAST that you can't keep up with the game..like all the "mules" are on speed!

And when those Commies would brag about how there were more games available for the commie, I'd say "Yeah..maybe..but it only takes my machine a couple of minutes to load!" The commies were notorious in taking forever to load anything.

Quote Originally Posted by gumdrop View Post
    Oh you big TEASE!

*I* was made in the good old United States! Yeah baby!