Thread: Is anyone hiring this spring I am willing to do anything at this point..

I'd rather be whole, than good

Is anyone hiring this spring I am willing to do anything at this point..

Is anyone hiring this spring I am willing to do anything at this point..

I have 10+ years experience in the Adult industry and I am looking for part time work!
    My experience includes:

1. Management of a network of Thumbnail galleries: I posted both picture and videos. This also included, collecting membership fees for posting to the network and updating the network of sites running different scripts. I recruited affiliates to join our network. I performed quality control of posts and found new trades for the network.

2. Operation of a submission service: This consisted of posting picture and video galleries as thumbnail galleries for others and myself utilizing submission software and manual entry.

3. Built custom galleries of both picture and videos: This included, working with affiliate content, processing photo sets and movies into gallery templates. I made this content available for free-hosted galleries and private use.

4. Management of a large tube site: I assisted in obtaining legal content. I processed movie content into clips, wrote titles and small descriptions. These were then uploaded to servers and I added the appropriate tags, categories and other attributes as needed.

5. Management of a network of blogs: I collected content from many sponsorship programs, including pictures and videos. I manipulated this content to make the blog post. I updated the blogs daily as new content became available. Additionally, I provided tags, categories, and keywords for search engine optimization for the blog content.

6. Social Media Marketing: I established accounts with Facebook, Twitter, Google+ keeping with rules and regulations for each site, building a following within each venue. I post updates and sample content as appropriate for each service. I am still learning the ins and outs of Social Media Marketing.

7. I am interested in branching out to assist others with their business needs. I have experience in many areas of the Adult Entertainment Industry. I am looking for a position that would allow me to work from home, as I currently do. My Home Office network is secure to keep your content safe. I have a Private Web Server for uploads and downloads. I have an extremely solid internet service provider with multiple IP address based in the United States.

A little about me personally: I am a 50 year-old, gay male in a relationship 13 years to a wonderful man. We enjoy our time at home with our cats and fresh and saltwater fish. We also enjoy our time away from work traveling visiting friends and family. I am a morning person, which works really well in the Adult Entertainment Industry; I get your work done early, so you can gain the best traffic.

Thank you for reading this. You may contact me at fishtankguy3@gmail.com or on ICQ # 619617455 I am also available via mobile phone.

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Do you have affiliate/webmaster accounts with AEBN, GHM, DogGone, XTube, TLA, Amazon, GameLink?

You can promote my 300 VOD videos, DVDs, and eBooks, and earn from all of the above sites... plus my own sponsor sites in my sig below, via CCBill.

I'm 11 years older than you, and on my way back to Berlin. I can use a few dollars more per day, in order to be able to stay in Hotels slightly above Hostel standards!

Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    Do you have affiliate/webmaster accounts with AEBN, GHM, DogGone, XTube, TLA, Amazon, GameLink?

You can promote my 300 VOD videos, DVDs, and eBooks, and earn from all of the above sites... plus my own sponsor sites in my sig below, via CCBill.

I'm 11 years older than you, and on my way back to Berlin. I can use a few dollars more per day, in order to be able to stay in Hotels slightly above Hostel standards!
    I could use a job not one that needs traffic to make sells but thanks.
    Harold

I could sure use some help here I have about quit looking for xxx work!
    Thanks

Have you contacted program owners directly?

Have you posted to GFY? ... and other Adult forums?

Do you have strong writing skills to where you could write site reviews, blog text for feeds, fhg descriptions, etc?

Would you be willing to work with straight and/or shemale content? If so, that opens up a lot more possibilities for you.