Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Ass Wednesdays

Ass Wednesdays

We have "Teen Tuesdays" and "Foreskin Fridays" anyone any objection to me starting an

ASS WEDNESDAY'S

I will start the ball rolling with this nice hairy bubble butt

Big Hands/Big Feet=Expensive shoes & gloves!
    Who's got the Nair?

What do you consider 'good sex'? rawTOP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansized View Post
    Who's got the Nair?
    Please no... My fav is a smooth butt, but a nice hairy butt is pretty excellent as well. The worst is stubble... Rubbing your dick with sandpaper isn't my idea of a good time...

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartalk View Post
    We have "Teen Tuesdays" and "Foreskin Fridays" anyone any objection to me starting an

ASS WEDNESDAY'S

mmm ... nice , and bubble-butt to boost!

I honestly can't decide between smooth or hairy both have their + / - I am agreed "stubble" ( this includes chests & backs ) is something I don't care for and will avoid. ( interpreted: during the course of the evening my hands will be running in and out of your shirt and pants "mapping" out your body and even determing if your a top or bottom and clean ... consider this an interview for sex with me! - LOLOLOLOL )

- jim

Quote Originally Posted by longboardjim View Post
    mmm ... nice , and bubble-butt to boost!

I honestly can't decide between smooth or hairy both have their + / - I am agreed "stubble" ( this includes chests & backs ) is something I don't care for and will avoid. ( interpreted: during the course of the evening my hands will be running in and out of your shirt and pants "mapping" out your body and even determing if your a top or bottom and clean ... consider this an interview for sex with me! - LOLOLOLOL )

- jim
    I appear to have aroused errrrr .......... something. Jim I am intrigued to know what your chat up line is !! or is it a case of actions speaking louder than words

I appear to have aroused errrrr .......... something. Jim I am intrigued to know what your chat up line is !! or is it a case of actions speaking louder than words
    , actions speak louder than words , stares across the bar barely get the attention of the bartender when your glass runs empty let alone the guy who's LCD screen focused ... they tend to forget they can move about the bar/club physicaly and/or that there's real people around them. I see someone I move in close and closer as the evening goes by , you want to place yourself in a position where they have to touch you to move and/or angle yourself where your open shirt and not wearing underwear obvious shorts/pants let them know what your bringing to the bed ... err .. table - LOL ( interpreted: flesh sells! , the more you show the better your chances of selling and/or eliminating your bar/club competition ... sorry IM's and GOT PIC? do not work in bar/club world. )

this is not to say I don't speak but if I'm spending more time texting ... err ... talking and/or the guy hasn't touched me back in a certain period of time ( by the end of the first drink and beginning of the second - LOL ) I move on. ( interpreted: stimulating conversation I can get online , I'm looking for someone that wants to steam the windows and make the ceiling drip from sweat! )

now if I could just break the habit of "rearranging" the hotel furniture to allow passage around the bed for the camera crew ... umm what am I doing? , oh ... it's "Feng Shui" , it'll make the sex better! - LOL

- jim

You certainly are a confident cool cat Jim, good semi-named strategy you have sir. Is that your downy dire-aye we see in the picture above ??? Hope we get a few more like it

I tried to access your website, which looks interesting, however I couldn't get past the home page. Is it out of action or am I missing something.

Regards
    Steve x

You certainly are a confident cool cat Jim, good semi-named strategy you have sir. Is that your downy dire-aye we see in the picture above ??? Hope we get a few more like it

I tried to access your website, which looks interesting, however I couldn't get past the home page. Is it out of action or am I missing something.

Regards
    Steve x

no , not my butt one of my models as for my namesite I'm in the process now of closing it so I can work with another photographer ( a name hasn't been determined yet and/or I may fall under his , the content produced will be different so it's not going to match anything I have done previously. )

I was going to attach a "butt shot" of myself but I seem to have more "dick shots" , oh well I'll keep looking. - LOL

- jim

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    any one for seconds?

Thanks Ponyboy for your contribution it could also be used for Foreskin Friday also.

Jim,

I was going to attach a "butt shot" of myself but I seem to have more "dick shots" , oh well I'll keep looking. - LOL

You could always post one of your pics in Foreskin Friday, that is if you haven't got requisite bit missing

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Hi guys. I haven't been around for a while so what better way to make an appearance than to show some butt. Not mine of course, but Lucky's got a nice one.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Just another happy camper! DonnyCyber's Avatar

ASS WEDNESDAY'S

very nice. I dont care about hair or smooth. stubble is not hot thou. plain and simple
    Donny Aldo
    Marketing & Special Events
    Grab Magazine - Chicago Il,
    The Fight Magazine - Los Angeles CA,
    Hustlaball - Las Vegas NV,
    **Other events and marketing opportunities available**

Thanks guys for all of your contributions this week, keep em coming. Here is my tasty contribution for this week

here's a very cute butt
    Donny Aldo
    Grab Magazine - Chicago Il,
    The Fight Magazine - Los Angeles CA,
    Hustlaball - Las Vegas NV,
    **Other events and marketing opportunities available**

and one more for good measure
    Donny Aldo