Thread: 4 old gay cj/tgp are for sale

How long have you been gay?

4 old gay cj/tgp are for sale

Will consider your offers on the following sites:

GayGremlins.com - traffic: 1200 uniques/day, SE traffic: 150 uniques/day, PR0, launched at 2008, 6 y.o. domain
    Gay-Spot.com - traffic: 1900 uniques/day, SE traffic: 500 uniques/day, launched at 2004, 10 y.o. domain
    GayControl.com - traffic: 700 uniques/day, SE traffic: 30 uniques/day, launched at 2010, 6 y.o. domain
    GayPeriod.com - traffic: 300 uniques/day, SE traffic: 20 uniques/day, site pages created at 2010, trade script was set up a week ago, 9 y.o. domain

All sites use SmartCJ (smartcj.com) as a trade script and TGPX Server Edition (jmbsoft.com/software/tgpx/) to manage galleries. More details about the sites:

- Although all sites use the same gallery database, frontpages don't contain the same galleries. So the sites can trade each other without problems. There are over 6000 FHGs with manually cropped thumbs (TGPX crop tool) in the database, about 2/3 of them are with descriptions. The thumbs are pretty good sorted by CTR

- for better trade productivity all sites sites use option "trade by group". You can trade separately with "picture"/"movies" sites, "picture" group devided by "twinks" and "studs". The structure of the sites also supports such trade. It means when surfer comes from the site that belongs to "picture-twinks" group for example, all galleries, category/archive menu, paysites, trades he sees are also belong to that group. It allows to increase trade productivity and increase the number of sites you can trade with (picture, movies, twinks, studs, etc).

- sites' pages (each has about 140) are SE optimized: there are separate "meta" (title, keywords, description) and separate text blocks of galleries' descriptions for each page to make pages different for search engines.

- for more convenient site management I have some custom scripts to automatizate some processes, also TGPX templates contain some custom code (smarty, php). Sure I'll explain how it works in case you have questions. But I'm not going to support or rewrite/adjust them for your needs.

The sites are for sale because I don't have enough time to run them. I have not touched them for about a year. Will sell all sites together because they use the same galleries database. Also the buyer gets 6 y.o. domain GayGremlin.com

Make your offers please

my icq: 165 ten 30 nine 6 (in case you have some questions)

Taking offers starting at $1200. The end of the auction: March, 16 17:00 UTC Make your offers please

About 4 hours left before the end of the auction
    Detailed stats for TGP sites: "gay-spot.com/stats/"
    Bonus: the auction winner gets about 700 picture sets of non-exclusive gay content with 2257 docs for each set

Taking offers starting at $1. The new end of the auction: March, 19 19:00 UTC (about 9 hours left). Step=$20. BIDs made in the last 30 minutes extend auction time by 30 minutes. The sites will be sold if the final price is reasonable for me.

Current max bid is $300 on gfy

also let me know if you need something separately and tell how much you are ready to offer for it. I can sell: scripts (smartcj, smart thumbs, smart tube pro, tgpx), aged 9-10 y.o. gay sites and domains with and without traffic, gay content with 2257 docs). Will consider all options...