Thread: New Interracial Gay Asian Tour!

Give them what they want :-) boynation's Avatar

New Interracial Gay Asian Tour!

AsianBoyNation (www.asianboynation.com) has been around since 2005, but we recently revamped our site and tightened the tour area, in addition to adding a great blog (asianboynation.com/blog) and a mobile optimized site (m.asianboynation.com). I would love to get feedback from GayWidWebmaster members!

If you are not familiar with our site, AsianBoyNation provides the hottest U.S. Asian men combined with sizzling white, Latin, and black twinks in hundreds of videos, photosets, and stories. We also provide members with live webcam models, VOD, online dating and an adult store.

Niche content converts well, and we are always interested in adding new affiliates to the BoyNationCash program (affiliates.boynationcash.com), which can be managed either through CCBill or through MPA3.

We look forward to your feedback and to potently working together!

Best,

Laurence
    laurence@imagi-nationmedia.com

P.S. I will be at Phoenix Forum and am happy to meet up with you in person!

P.P.S. Happy St. Patrick's Day! If you email me directly, I will send you our latest story -- Fuck the Irish -- for your personal enjoyment! ;-)
    ------------------------------
    Laurence
    AsianBoyNation
    BoyNationCash
    To Send Email, click here!

Become an affiliate of the best Asian/Twink site on the web! Join at BoyNationCash.com

That is a very nice tour Laurence. Nice huge pictures and text, sharp and sexy! It should do well on anyone's Asian guy blog!

ummm -- I probably missed an email, but how do I sign in to get to the tools? I have boynationcash with the CCbill option.

Give them what they want :-) boynation's Avatar
    @Bec -- Thanks for the positive feedback!

In order to log into your CCBill affiliate account, go to: https://affiliateadmin.ccbill.com/

Let me know if you need anything.

Best,

Laurence
    ------------------------------
    Laurence
    AsianBoyNation
    BoyNationCash
    To Send Email, click here!

Become an affiliate of the best Asian/Twink site on the web! Join at BoyNationCash.com

Quote Originally Posted by boynation View Post
    @Bec -- Thanks for the positive feedback!

In order to log into your CCBill affiliate account, go to: https://affiliateadmin.ccbill.com/

Let me know if you need anything.

Best,

Laurence
    I know how to do that. It looks like you have a tools area and sign in on boynationcash.com ? I was hoping to come up with some hosted videos, new banners and a feed for my asian boy blogs.