Thread: Pay Site Banners - what to offer ?

If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. Wowmediacash's Avatar

I Wonder? Pay Site Banners - what to offer ?

Hey all, I know its been asked in the past but things do change and hence wanted to re ask.........

What different sized banners should a pay site offer its affiliate webmasters ? and what format types eg static jpeg ? animated gif ? or ?

And when it comes to video clips are flv's acceptable and what screen size ?

thanks Peter

Introducing Amateurs Do It - Your Next Big Seller in 2015 - AmateursDoIt.com
    WOW Media Cash affiliate program for AmateursDoIt.com & WankOffWorld.com

I'd rather be whole, than good Evil Chris's Avatar
    Peter, I hate to come right out and tell you to copy what others are doing, but....

I know that Manwin tests tests tests tests their banners constantly. I would venture to say that what works for them may well work for you too. Take a look at what the likes of xtube.com and gaytube.com are running to get some ideas. Also have a look at the promo tools for men.com

I'm not saying copy them, but by looking there you'll definitely forumulate your own ideas.

Our Experience Payze
    chris at payze.com | ICQ 342827

If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. Wowmediacash's Avatar
    yup thanks Chris

Introducing Amateurs Do It - Your Next Big Seller in 2015 - AmateursDoIt.com
    WOW Media Cash affiliate program for AmateursDoIt.com & WankOffWorld.com