Thread: Looking for companies who want good exposure.

Just another happy camper! DonnyCyber's Avatar

Looking for companies who want good exposure.

Hello,

Some of you already know me. Or maybe know the company I work for. My name is Donny and I work for Cybersocket Magazine. We are considered a leader in Gay Online Information. I am looking for companies that need or are looking for more exposure. Let me tell you a little about us first, just for those who don't already know.

We are the largest distributed free gay publication in the United States. Our publication does 70,000+ copies per issue all across the U.S. We also do over 1 million unique visits per month to our collection of review sites and blogs. With JuicyGoo.com being our heavy hitter of 30,000+ hits per day. I would love to help companies with a combination of both online as well as print advertising. I would also like to include Newsletters for them too. Our newsletters have over 60,000+ subscribers and its a great way of getting your site/company into the inboxes of our audience allowing your demographic to click the link and be taken right to your website. We are able to do newsletters to our Webmaster email list as well. We have over 6,800+ webmasters subscribed to that list. So that's a great way to let them know about affiliate programs. We are closing our April Fetish/BDSM Issue this week.

I'm looking for companies both large and small. I have a few issues this year that I am seeking Cover Models for. I would love to find those companies that want that type of max exposure so that I can have their Models represented on our cover. We also have our Huge PRIDE issue available in June. I would love to find a company that can work with us and we can give them the cover to that Issue. We are not just handing these covers out for fun. They will be given to companies who are contributers to the magazine. Which I'm happy to talk about with anyone. (Just message me here, ICQ, or email) The major contributers will also get some editorial on them done in the magazine. For the Major companies, the editorial can become Features in certain cases.

I can work with any budget, Its mainly about finding what it is you want and can afford, then finding something to fit that margin price wise. I'm quite flexible, So let me know,

I will also be in Phoenix for the Forum. So if anyone wants to meet up to talk about this. Let me know. Cybersocket will be throwing the Kick off Party to the Phoenix Forum. Hope to see everyone there.
    Donny Aldo
    Marketing & Special Events
    Grab Magazine - Chicago Il,
    The Fight Magazine - Los Angeles CA,
    Hustlaball - Las Vegas NV,
    **Other events and marketing opportunities available**

I love how JuicyGoo looks the same as when I surfed it in 03. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. That was my go-to site.

Stunner Media Presents 7 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | Phoenixxx | Hunk Money | British Bucks | Emo Profits | Latino Bucks
    Lowest Minimum Payouts in the business, Perfect track record, Amazing sites

ICQ: 119276 | Skype: stunnerjesse | Email: jesse@stunnermedia.com

NEW: Follow Stunner Media on Twitter! @StunnerMediaInc

Quote Originally Posted by StunnerJesse View Post
    I love how JuicyGoo looks the same as when I surfed it in 03. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. That was my go-to site.

haha, really, Your go to site? Thats cool
    Donny Aldo

Yeah, it actually inspired me to build my first site. And then I got distracted. I remember random checks would come in from AEBN from the simple single page site I built and never updated.

20/20 hindsight. I was busy chasing other dreams. Could kick myself now, but tell myself everything happens for a reason.

IndieBucks | StandAhead | Phoenixxx | Hunk Money | British Bucks | Emo Profits | Latino Bucks

Happy

everything happens for a reason.

isn't that the truth! I feel ya there.
    Donny Aldo

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I like selling my DVDs.

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    everything happens for a reason.
    amen , amen , I am a firm believer! , I also believe in what holds us back most is ourselves.

- jim

Quote Originally Posted by longboardjim View Post
    I also believe in what holds us back most is ourselves.

- jim
    man, ain't that the truth!

Does Brian still own JuicyGoo or did he sell it off. (I've had a recip link up to it on www.gaydicks4you.com for about 10 years now!)

Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    Does Brian still own JuicyGoo or did he sell it off. (I've had a recip link up to it on www.gaydicks4you.com for about 10 years now!)
    I think he sold it to Cybersocket four or five years ago (maybe longer?).