Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best web hosts for low bandwidth site?

I'm not gay; I'm British!
    +1 For Certified Hosting - they have always been helpful and prompt with any issues (not that there have been many) and whilst I seem to be forever getting `The monitor for 123 site is down' hosted with another company the ones hosted on CH have an uptime of veryyyy close to 100%

I am unique, just like everybody else.
    I have been very happy with Naked Hosting and Nat Net.
    Naked hosting is adult friendly and have monthly plans for as low as GoDaddy. Once you put your site on a Naked Hosting plan, if your needs grow, they do all the work for you. Your log ins, passwords, and setting all stay the same.
    For a dedicated machine Nat Net is going to be hard to beat.

Stunner Media, Jedi StunnerRichard's Avatar
    Way3 have always been good to me!
    70 SITES. 8 PROGRAMS. ONE ETHICAL COMAPANY. Stunner Media.

IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | EmoProfits | BritishBucks | HunkMoney | LatinoBucks

Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    Ok Great! I hope you have a long and fruitful experience with Naked Hosting and your new website.

Be sure to stop by the forum and keep us up to date on how it's coming along. And by all means, ASK QUESTIONS~!! It saves a lot of grief to get help from others that have been where you are now .... we all started out as newbies!
    Sincere thanks, Bec! I may become a nuisance asking questions, but I'll try my best to figure it out on my own first.

Thanks to everyone for your support and recommendations! I am honestly a bit surprised at how supportive the members of this forum have been to me. I feel lucky to be in such a great bunch of people! You've made me excited to get to work! I hope to be showing y'all some quality pages in a few weeks for your assessments.

Jaro

Two thumbs up from me to Naked Hosting. I started using them based on a recommendation from Lloyd and never looked back.

I started with shared and moved up to their managed dedicated. When I sold all of my adult sites, they moved me back to shared without a single hitch.

Not a single bad thing to say about them.

Stunner Media Presents 7 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | Phoenixxx | Hunk Money | British Bucks | Emo Profits | Latino Bucks
    Lowest Minimum Payouts in the business, Perfect track record, Amazing sites

ICQ: 119276 | Skype: stunnerjesse | Email: jesse@stunnermedia.com

NEW: Follow Stunner Media on Twitter! @StunnerMediaInc