At TES Prague last September, I was able to give a presentation to an amazing crowd on the subject of AI created content.
Since then there have been incredible advances in AI creation software and platforms, and I have been keeping up on them. I want you to know that I have two new websites regarding AI created content. One is absolutely mainstream and the other touches a little bit on the adult side of why we go to these great shows every year.
https://worltraveler.com/imagineai/ and https://imagineainb.com/ a bit more nsfw. Just a little!

So this isn't about ChatGPT per se. This is about a variety of platforms that produce AI creative images, videos, music, text to speech, song lyrics, songs... For the purpose of :
* marketing products,
* explaining products,
* demonstrating products
* and services.

I want you to be the first to know. Since you are an important decision maker, perhaps some of these new products and services of mine will come in handy for you and your product line and brand-name. Others at shows are affiliates, like I am, and we're all looking for new products and services to promote. I am definitely compensating affiliates for bringing new projects my way. I don't have affiliate codes like you're used to. I have my email inbox for you to be in the middle man position. You can even mark up the cost of my products and keep the difference collected from your clients.
My products are not nickle and dime like some of the freelance websites that sell cheap everything. My products are €50 and up to hundreds.

So I hope you enjoy my two new sites, for yourself, for your work and brand, or for your clients and followers.
Why is my content more expensive than the freelance stuff you can find online? For one thing I am an American and a native tongue English speaker. Therefore my text to speech work is much more true to American English and British English, and the English that I hear spoken in Europe. By some of you, not all of you. Really good text to speech needs to respect pacing, pausing, inflection, pronunciation and quite frankly proper vocabulary.

I actually have a Post Graduate degree! A Certification to Teach English as a Foreign Language, to Speakers of Other Languages, from the most prominent.TEFL Academy. The other on-line English teachers don't come to TES Cascais or Prague, or the Bucharest show(s). They don't speak "Adult" like I do...

Needless to say, I can help with all things English language vocabulary, grammar, spelling, punctuation, I even help with accent reduction practice speaking via webcam.
I have worked in radio, television, video production, and between 1986 and 2002, I helped create the Internet in the US, so I have tremendous respect for language, the infrastructure and its use.
One thing I found out today was a real laugh, where freelancers were selling €5 text to speech products. My €50 text to speech can come in dozens of languages, for worldwide marketing. It's not just text to English it's text to the major world languages that you and or your followers want to employ. Good English text-to-speech respects pacing and pausing and inflection.

Some of you more industrious friends of mine would say: "I can do that AI stuff myself for free". Well a lot of these platforms have subscription fees for the fancier stuff! So it's not free.
Other friends of mine have learned that after "having fun" for a few days playing with some of these things, they really didn't get the job done, and it took their time away from their bread and butter business in the first place. Comparing spending €50-€500 for my basic projects would compare to the hundreds and even thousands of euros that went unattended to their core business, while having fun playing with some of the AI platforms.
Many experimenters now have a new respect for how much focus needs to be put on proper prompts and keywords words. etc

I hope this message finds you busy.Feel free to stay in touch. I enjoy my industry Friends.My email inbox is always open for you. Please share.