Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Warning: Industry Blacklist

I've added these sites because of negative payment, links not tracking, sites are closed, and/or no response to emails to the list at the very beginning of the thread. This just gives you a quick update about current Programs with affiliate issues.

Magnus Bucks
    Gladirex Cash
    Stripper Cash
    Sobe Cash
    Engine Cash
    Bucks Factory

A tip of the hat to Bjorn on Gaydemon.biz for sharing his list of problematic programs.

I'm not BI because I'm confused, I'm BI because I'm GREEDY!! Bi4life's Avatar
    Hi Bec,
    According to Bucks Matrix:

08/31/2016 - We are sad to inform you, that because of constant problems with financial institutions we are unable to keep our affiliate program working anymore. Starting the 16th of September, 2016 we won't track any new signups and rebills.
    Bi4life
    :USA:

So basically if you didn't pull your links, and they continue to make sales, they're keeping the money. nice. not.

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I wonder why this program never tried CCBill?

Oh, that's right, CCBill splits off the Affiliate earnings immediately, and never sends it to the Program/Client.

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Hi Bec,
    Don't know if you are still running this shindig or not, but HI if you are! grin
    Been a LONG LONG time since I was on here..sort of semi-retired from the game, oh about 10 years ago or so. You knew me as either Centurion or Moxie (used both of those handles and definitely used "Mansized" on here.