Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Warning: Industry Blacklist

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    EngineCash.com - Not paying and never answering the support tickets or mails.

Do you have same experience?

Any advice please?

Exclusive Custom Gay Content Lykos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by boyrev View Post
    EngineCash.com - Not paying and never answering the support tickets or mails.

Do you have same experience?

Any advice please?
    I forward this post to their affiliate manager. I know for a FACT that they are paying but via paxum only. So they will reply you ASAP am sure!

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Thank you , they contacted me at last, but the problem is not solved !!!! Seems that there is a problem with the payment method since they give all options at their nat's program but they can not execute them (not even wire !!!) , I do not have a Paxum account so I do not know what is gona happen with my payment....

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    For me they tend to be a pay-when-you-nag-them company. I would put it at sloppy as opposed to intentional at this point.

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    good to know that all these sites dont pay... luckily i already found the best option for the 'gay twink' niche.

Nice Dreams Cash has closed its doors and is redirecting traffic to AEBN with an affiliate code attached. (And it isn't yours!)

So get those links changed ASAP.

What's up with that standard Question?
    Maleflixxx/Sureflix dropped our white label site when we starting promoting other affiliate programs more heavily. We were with them for over 13 years. There should have been lots of residual income from all the customers they got from our site but they claimed because we weren't promoting our white label site continuously we lost all claim to any residual income from our former customers. They stopped paying me in July of 2014, $1276.77 - There were many times prior to that when checks had arrived late or they arrived only after I complained. I didn't contact them right away figuring they would catch up. Numerous emails went unanswered. In February, my rep said he'd been out with the flu but would check in to it. No reply to more emails until finally in April of 2015 I threatened with my attorney. In May of 2015 I got an email from the president stating we breeched our agreement. No prior notice, just cut us of almost one year before. He claimed their cost to keep up our white label site was costing them money. Yeah right. It's all computer based and we got only 20% commissions, surely the 80% form our customers paid well enough for their little computer work. I sometimes wish I had contacted an attorney...

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    This was meant to be a "reply" to RADVideo's post from 8-11-2015:

Chad is pretty reliable by e-mail.

What's up with that standard Question?
    In the meantime, they still email and continue to make money off every former customer that my white label supplied them. AEBN is a much better alternative to Sureflix/MaleFlixxx.

Quote Originally Posted by RADVideo View Post
    Maleflixxx/Sureflix dropped our white label site when we starting promoting other affiliate programs more heavily. We were with them for over 13 years. There should have been lots of residual income from all the customers they got from our site but they claimed because we weren't promoting our white label site continuously we lost all claim to any residual income from our former customers. They stopped paying me in July of 2014, $1276.77 - There were many times prior to that when checks had arrived late or they arrived only after I complained. I didn't contact them right away figuring they would catch up. Numerous emails went unanswered. In February, my rep said he'd been out with the flu but would check in to it. No reply to more emails until finally in April of 2015 I threatened with my attorney. In May of 2015 I got an email from the president stating we breeched our agreement. No prior notice, just cut us of almost one year before. He claimed their cost to keep up our white label site was costing them money. Yeah right. It's all computer based and we got only 20% commissions, surely the 80% form our customers paid well enough for their little computer work. I sometimes wish I had contacted an attorney...

I don't like alphabetical at all. I won't know who is newest scammer or dead program and to pull links, etc without checking the whole frickin list every other day. I don't have that kind of time to re-check that long list against my accounts. If nothing else, put the newest up top or at the bottom of the first post in a separate area for like a week, then move them into the alphabetical listing.

Only other thing I can think of, would be to have a "new" image available to post next to the name like you see on the link lists/directories. And again, remove that after a week or so.

Stunner Media, Jedi StunnerRichard's Avatar
    Well, the sensible thing would be to post here, when someone new is added, about who / why - then you will get post updates too? - opposed to having to read the list?
    70 SITES. 8 PROGRAMS. ONE ETHICAL COMAPANY. Stunner Media.

IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | EmoProfits | BritishBucks | HunkMoney | LatinoBucks

So check the end of thread for recent additions ... ok, I can do that.

And we can add UncutCash.com to the list. I just get a placeholder for that url and the site urls.

Found another CCBill program closed: TheGardenofAdam.com

a new affiliate program called Champion Revenue is sending out invites to select webmasters to join their gay ex-bf program...warning: these guys are Media Revenue Services (aka DeeCash & SOBV), use them at your own risk!!!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Quote Originally Posted by HunkyLuke View Post
    a new affiliate program called Champion Revenue is sending out invites to select webmasters to join their gay ex-bf program...warning: these guys are Media Revenue Services (aka DeeCash & SOBV), use them at your own risk!!!
    Yup, brand new program that has magically gotten a ton of user uploads to create a killer tour. I guess that Fratmen image on the tour of cutbfs.com was user uploaded?

I did chuckle about how they try to hide themselves by saying email trainer@championrevenue.com for support, DonKing@championrevenue.com for payouts, etc.

Stunner Media Presents 7 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | Phoenixxx | Hunk Money | British Bucks | Emo Profits | Latino Bucks
    Lowest Minimum Payouts in the business, Perfect track record, Amazing sites

ICQ: 119276 | Skype: stunnerjesse | Email: jesse@stunnermedia.com

NEW: Follow Stunner Media on Twitter! @StunnerMediaInc