Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Warning: Industry Blacklist

What do you consider 'good sex'? rawTOP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    What is the business URL? timbucks. com isn't it, and I can't say I've heard of them. Anyone else having issues with this program?
    TIMBucks = TIMRev = Treasure Island.

On the one hand they convert well and make money and usually pay. On the other hand (last I knew) if you send traffic to TIMFuck the surfer may see a banner ad for TIMSuck and if they buy a TIMSuck membership you won't get credit for the sale. They also had a lot of problems with their migration to NATS and weren't terribly worried about whether affiliates lost money because of technical problems with the migration. They did finally fix things, but they bitched and moaned and said some nasty things in the process.

I'm not sure blacklisting them is quite right - is there a gray list? I mean they're definitely a problem sponsor, but they're still worth promoting if you do it with your eyes wide open...

I understand the "gray list" definition, but I, for one, don't want to be the one deciding which sponsors fit such a category. Either they are trustworthy, or they aren't. Perhaps putting them on the blacklist with a "promote with caution" tag after it?

Exclusive Custom Gay Content Lykos's Avatar
    GayTeenCash.com - WARNING Owned by Sam Eborall (Previously owned programs / did not pay)

This guy is scammer for sure !

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    nice list

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Hi. New here.

Just wanted to find out if anyone else has been having payment problems with CockyBoys/Big Bling. For me it's been an recurring problem for two years.

You have posted to a thread on Gaydemon.biz re: CockyBoys ... and 99% of those that used to post here, are now over there, so I'd say the responses regarding CockyBoys here, if any, will be about the same.

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    EngineCash.com - Not paying and never answering the support tickets or mails.

Do you have same experience?

Any advice please?

Exclusive Custom Gay Content Lykos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by boyrev View Post
    EngineCash.com - Not paying and never answering the support tickets or mails.

Do you have same experience?

Any advice please?
    I forward this post to their affiliate manager. I know for a FACT that they are paying but via paxum only. So they will reply you ASAP am sure!

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Thank you , they contacted me at last, but the problem is not solved !!!! Seems that there is a problem with the payment method since they give all options at their nat's program but they can not execute them (not even wire !!!) , I do not have a Paxum account so I do not know what is gona happen with my payment....

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Open a Paxum account.

If the process to open an account gives you grief, contact ruth@paxum****.

You can withdraw electronically, by card, by wire, by check.

There are fees. They aren't cheap. I like Payoneer better, but for subtle differences. Paxum's process for withdrawing electronically is actually one of the fastest.

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    The problem with my EngineCash payment is solved . I got my payment via Western Union . They were very cooperative after my post here . I stopped advertising them , until they will manage other payment methods or I have a Paxum account. Thank you all very much

PZP Productions, Inc.
    This thread is so useful. Thanks for keeping it going.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Great list here
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    good to know that all these sites dont pay... luckily i already found the best option for the 'gay twink' niche.

Nice Dreams Cash has closed its doors and is redirecting traffic to AEBN with an affiliate code attached. (And it isn't yours!)

So get those links changed ASAP.