Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Warning: Industry Blacklist

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    non-paying programs: mygaycash.com here always waiting for : 2015-02-16 En suspens $160.75

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Anyone is having problems with HelixCash ?
    They delay my payment for 2 months now and no response to my mails and messages .

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    I have the same problem with HelixCash. Not paid for 2 months and no reply to tickets.

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Try to mail
    kyleross@helixstudios.com
    Finally I got paid after sending a message via twitter

What's up with that standard Question?
    Maleflixxx/Sureflix dropped our white label site when we starting promoting other affiliate programs more heavily. We were with them for over 13 years. There should have been lots of residual income from all the customers they got from our site but they claimed because we weren't promoting our white label site continuously we lost all claim to any residual income from our former customers. They stopped paying me in July of 2014, $1276.77 - There were many times prior to that when checks had arrived late or they arrived only after I complained. I didn't contact them right away figuring they would catch up. Numerous emails went unanswered. In February, my rep said he'd been out with the flu but would check in to it. No reply to more emails until finally in April of 2015 I threatened with my attorney. In May of 2015 I got an email from the president stating we breeched our agreement. No prior notice, just cut us of almost one year before. He claimed their cost to keep up our white label site was costing them money. Yeah right. It's all computer based and we got only 20% commissions, surely the 80% form our customers paid well enough for their little computer work. I sometimes wish I had contacted an attorney...

Pictures, sounds, words & web things dirtyratstudios's Avatar
    The industry being the way it is, some of these companies no doubt work on the basis that some affiliates don't get a payment for several months and may leave the business while waiting and then forget about the money. Others get tired of asking and give up. And because the affiliate community is smaller and more fragmented there is less chance of sponsor names being blackened for non-payment.

It's sad to see names that have been around for years doing this stuff.
    DirtyRatStudios | Contact me at the website

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Helix has alway been prompt with me.

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    For me they tend to be a pay-when-you-nag-them company. I would put it at sloppy as opposed to intentional at this point.

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    This was meant to be a "reply" to RADVideo's post from 8-11-2015:

Chad is pretty reliable by e-mail.

Jizzus
    Thanks for the list.

Pictures, sounds, words & web things dirtyratstudios's Avatar
    If you still have links up for Nasty Dollars I would remove them. Recently I found that I have sent them traffic over the last year and yet their stats show zero. No reply to two emails.
    DirtyRatStudios | Contact me at the website

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyratstudios View Post
    If you still have links up for Nasty Dollars I would remove them. Recently I found that I have sent them traffic over the last year and yet their stats show zero. No reply to two emails.
    Thanks for the heads up -- I used to do pretty good with their sites, and then it just crashed down to zero $$

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Bucksfactory stopped paying and not responding to tickets.

What's up with that standard Question?
    In the meantime, they still email and continue to make money off every former customer that my white label supplied them. AEBN is a much better alternative to Sureflix/MaleFlixxx.

Quote Originally Posted by RADVideo View Post
    Maleflixxx/Sureflix dropped our white label site when we starting promoting other affiliate programs more heavily. We were with them for over 13 years. There should have been lots of residual income from all the customers they got from our site but they claimed because we weren't promoting our white label site continuously we lost all claim to any residual income from our former customers. They stopped paying me in July of 2014, $1276.77 - There were many times prior to that when checks had arrived late or they arrived only after I complained. I didn't contact them right away figuring they would catch up. Numerous emails went unanswered. In February, my rep said he'd been out with the flu but would check in to it. No reply to more emails until finally in April of 2015 I threatened with my attorney. In May of 2015 I got an email from the president stating we breeched our agreement. No prior notice, just cut us of almost one year before. He claimed their cost to keep up our white label site was costing them money. Yeah right. It's all computer based and we got only 20% commissions, surely the 80% form our customers paid well enough for their little computer work. I sometimes wish I had contacted an attorney...

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Same for me . I just had an email from Misha (misha@bucksfactory.com) saying that they will pay in 2-4 days but 2 weeks past and nothing yet .