Thread: Nippleplay: Greetings Potential Affilaite Partners and Future Muscle Models!

Seeking Affiliate Partners, Muscular Models, and Nippleplay Enthusiasts devonconnor's Avatar

Nippleplay: Greetings Potential Affilaite Partners and Future Muscle Models!

Hi everyone, I'm the owner of pexual.com and new to gaywidewebmasters. Pexual.com is a unique video fantasy site dedicated to protracted sessions of erotic nippleplay as experienced by obedient muscular men. The site began as a sort of hobby over five years ago and has grown a lot in that time.

My goal is to take pexual.com to the next level by raising awareness of the site, cooperating with new affiliate partners, and working with new muscular male models to produce hot new video content for our subscribers.

If you are a site owner or webmaster with an affiliate program (especially CCBill at this time) or if you are a muscular model/actor interested in working with me to produce erotic nippleplay video content, or if you are simply nipple-obsessed please drop me a line!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Devon Connor
    Owner and Webmaster

Hi Devon,

Welcome to GWW always good to see new members joint us. From my own personal experience I know you will enjoy the motley crew of members.

What a great niche and well presented site you have, I love the story of Tony the next door neighbour, hope there are more to come. I will be very happy to promote your site for you

Wishing you every success

Designer & Webmaster
    Gay Amigo
    Velvet Shaft
    Foreskin Dream

adding a hello & welcome too
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    welcome to GWW!

- jim

Seeking Affiliate Partners, Muscular Models, and Nippleplay Enthusiasts devonconnor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartalk View Post
    Hi Devon,

Welcome to GWW always good to see new members joint us. From my own personal experience I know you will enjoy the motley crew of members.

What a great niche and well presented site you have, I love the story of Tony the next door neighbour, hope there are more to come. I will be very happy to promote your site for you

Wishing you every success
    Thank you Gay Amigo! It's always nice to be welcomed! If your interested in promoting my humble site you can find links for the affiliate program at the right and of the menu bar at the bottom of every public page. Btw, I'm working on an update and anticipate posting a few additional videos tonight of a hot bodybuilder called Magnum. I'm glad you liked the story. I have an idea or two for additional stories but it's been a long time since my writing muse spoke to me, . For now I'll have to focus on video editing and production : )

Quote Originally Posted by HunkyLuke View Post
    adding a hello & welcome too
    Thank you! It's good to be here!

Quote Originally Posted by longboardjim View Post
    welcome to GWW!

- jim
    Thank you for the welcome Jim! Who is that outrageously hot man in your avatar image???

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. lisa's Avatar
    Welcome to GWW Devon!

Quote Originally Posted by lisa View Post
    Welcome to GWW Devon!
    Thanks Lisa, good to be here. It looks like you've got your plate full! And I thought I was busy, !!!

Glad to have you onboard GWW and hope to see you actively participate in the forum topics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    Glad to have you onboard GWW and hope to see you actively participate in the forum topics.
    Thanks Bec! I hope to glean some industry insights through the forums and I'll add what I can from my own experiences as well!