I know GWW still isn't as busy as GD, despite the change in ownership PR buzz, but I'm still overwhelmed by the ton of misinformation over there.

There's a lengthy discussion about how Final Cut Pro doesn't run on OSX Lion, and an almost Windows-mentality to do list about work arounds.

I find it a disturbing read, especially since I've edited 12 videos in FCP and authored 12 DVDs in DVD Studio Pro, on OSX Lion since I bought my new MacMini a month ago - in March 2012!

The same FCP 7.0.3 and DSP 4.2.2 I've used to create dozens of videos and DVDs on the Lion upgrade 2011 and Snow Leopard 2010, and Leopard, and Tiger... whenever I upgraded from FCP 6... I'm not getting into FCP X until they return the important features from FCP Studio that were radically left out.

Maybe there was something in between 7.0.3 and FCP X that I didn't install. But nonetheless, people should archive older versions when considering doing any "upgrade", that turns out to be a "downgrade".

Being more of a "studio", as well as a "webmaster", I just don't have all day to sit on multiple forums.

Even though GWW isn't as busy, I think it still is a clear source.