Thread: Photos of Men from around the world

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

Photos of Men from around the world

For some new photo books I'm wanting to put together, I'm looking for Photos of Men from around the world - and I want to make one book for each ethnic/country.

I'm looking for helpful suggestions from photo content producers here.

I don't need 150 pictures of one model - I need 2-3 photos of 30 models, from each country. One set of models from each of the 120 or so ethnic/countries around the world.

Besides American men (white descendants of Europeans, Latin, African American and various mixes), I have British, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Palestinian, Russian, Chinese, one not so hot East-Indian.

So I am looking for French, Italian, Greek, ...the other 30 European countries... , Scandinavian, Israeli, northern African, and down to Southern Africa, Mid-East (India, Afghanistan, Pakistan are not "Asian"), specific Asian (Thai, VN, Chinese, Japanese), Polynesian, Aus/NZ... South American.

Not a South American living in Europe for 10 years, but a South American. Men native to their ethnic country.

So hopefully the photo content producers here can help me with some suggestions.

The photos would be solo, nude, no touching or erections.

I can separately use photos with erections, if I want to make an erotic book of tat country, but am not interested in cum shots or masturbation touching/fingering.

Thanks in advance for your assist... you can see examples on my book site http://www.NickBaerGallery.com

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I'm not really interested in Twinks. I like images of men 20-35, who are athletic.

These can be photos from now to 10 years ago.