Thread: Our new affiliate site MaleRevenue has Launched

How long have you been gay?

Our new affiliate site MaleRevenue has Launched

Hi All,

First of all I wanted to say it was great seeing you all in Phoenix and a special thanks to those of you that stopped by to support me at the Gay 101 Panel. It was my first time speaking on one of these and I have to say I was just a bit nervous.

I am posting today to let everyone know that we FINALLY launched our new affiliate site MaleRevenue.com. No more nats.onthehunt.com. Now our affiliates can get their linking codes and promo materials from one central place for OnTheHunt.com, Maverickmen.com, FraternityX.com, and our brand new site Straightmen.com.

If you are an existing affiliate your login and linking codes remain the same so there is nothing you need to do on your end.
    And with the launch of MaleRevenue we have added a $30 PPS for the Maverickmen, and a 60% revshare for Straightmen plus we will be debuting our new affiliate email template next week which will have all of the promo material for each of our sites in one central weekly mailer plus we have a new affiliate payout system to ensure on time payouts are we are adding lots of new promo tools.

So please hit me up if you have any questions, or if you’d like a password to check out any of our sites, or if you’d like some free time on your Manhunt account, or if there is anything I can do for you.

GARY

Hi Gary,

Great looking sites, hot models and content. I shall look forward to uploading you promo material to my sites

|Steve

Designer & Webmaster
    Gay Amigo
    Velvet Shaft
    Foreskin Dream

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by liveguyz View Post
    Hi All,

First of all I wanted to say it was great seeing you all in Phoenix and a special thanks to those of you that stopped by to support me at the Gay 101 Panel. It was my first time speaking on one of these and I have to say I was just a bit nervous.

I am posting today to let everyone know that we FINALLY launched our new affiliate site MaleRevenue.com. No more nats.onthehunt.com. Now our affiliates can get their linking codes and promo materials from one central place for OnTheHunt.com, Maverickmen.com, FraternityX.com, and our brand new site Straightmen.com.

If you are an existing affiliate your login and linking codes remain the same so there is nothing you need to do on your end.
    And with the launch of MaleRevenue we have added a $30 PPS for the Maverickmen, and a 60% revshare for Straightmen plus we will be debuting our new affiliate email template next week which will have all of the promo material for each of our sites in one central weekly mailer plus we have a new affiliate payout system to ensure on time payouts are we are adding lots of new promo tools.

So please hit me up if you have any questions, or if you’d like a password to check out any of our sites, or if you’d like some free time on your Manhunt account, or if there is anything I can do for you.

GARY
    This is great Gary!

And you know, your one of those companies where I start thinking, "I wonder when I get the next check." I check the mail either that day or the next and BAM! There it is.
    We've had some confusion, that's all that it's ever been. No problems ever.

Love it! Keep up the great work