Thread: Intense Cash Settles Pirating Suit

Intense Cash Settles Pirating Suit

From Xbiz.com

DENVER — IntenseCash's $6.4 million copyright infringement suit against the operator of gay adult tube site BoyzTube.com for pirating its content has been settled.

Terms of the settlement, recently granted by U.S. District Judge Wiley Daniel, were not disclosed.

IntenseCash, which operates BrokeStraightBoys.com among others, said that BoyzTube's parent company, Sun Networks International Ltd. of the British Virgin Islands, had infringed on 43 films, including such titles as "Jayce, Sean & Leon," "Jarrett & Mark" and "Daxter & Rabib."

IntenseCash had complained that BoyzTube's operators had knowledge of the infringing material and failed to act expeditiously to remove it.

The suit even alleged that its operators had a "'studio black list' and solicited users to identify infringing material through its promotion, 'Win a month's full membership, flag a video as copyright for these studios and you will be upgraded for one month — the studios are Corbin Fisher, SeanCody, Titan Media, English Lads and Bel ami.'"

IntenseCash's parent, Colorado-based BluMedia Inc., said that the facts showed that BoyzTube wasn't entitled to the safe harbor protections of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.

IntenseCash was asking for injunctive relief, damages, transfer of the domain name BoyzTube to IntenseCash and attorneys fees, among other claims.

IntenseCash attorney Chad Belville told XBIZ he couldn't comment on the case. Counsel for Sun Networks International could not be reached.

so how much did they settle for?????
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Who was their processor, PayPal? Others...?

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    So I visited BoyzTube for the first time today.

Should I feel bad that I didn't find any of mine there? Of course, 50-some pages represented uploads of only the past 4 days!

I saw Club Amateur, Chaosmen, Helix, Blake Mason, and European studios that I had not heard of before.

3) Choose Your Payment Type

Sun Pay
    Credit Card preferred option

Click and Buy
    Credit Card Payment

2000 Charge
    Non Credit Card Payment