SethChase.com Update:
Seth's View: Swallowing Taylor Hamilton

Promo content:
IMAGE PACK
VIDEO + IMAGE PACK
EMBEDDABLE VIDEO

Finally, I get my turn to work over super hot, 23 year old, Taylor Hamilton! You see, earlier in the evening Taylor was sucked off, not once, but twice by my lucky partner, Aaron French. For those shoots I was left working the camera with a raging boner in my pants.

Taylor said he can cum multiple times in a row with almost no break. Of course, if you say that to Aaron and myself, we’re for sure going to put you to the test.

Test him we did! Taylor passed with flying colors and donated a record amount of straight boy spunk.

I start out sucking on Taylor’s hairy balls then work my way up to his cock. Taylor has a real sexy tight body, hairy pits, intact pubes (man-bush), and a beautiful rock hard dick, just the perfect size for sucking on.

I work his pole, deep throating and licking every inch. Taylor is a heavy pre-cummer, which of course, I love. His clear precum served as an appetizer before the meal that was about to come.

Taylor is so fucking sexy I had to whip out my dick and jack myself as I sucked on him. Almost as soon as I pull out my dick, Taylor’s body tightens up and he pops off his load in my mouth. I swallow every drop of Taylor’s tasty cum.

Taylor’s body is still quivering from his orgasm and I squeeze his cock, milking out a few more drops of man juice. I use these droplets of cum as lube to stroke my cock.

With Taylor’s cum coating my throat and now smeared all over my dick, I blow my jizz just missing Taylor’s feet. I take Taylor’s cum dripping cock back in my mouth and suck and swallow every last drop of semen from his shaft.

SethChase.com Update:
Seth's View: Swallowing Rick's Load

Promo content:
IMAGE PACK
VIDEO + IMAGE PACK
EMBEDDABLE VIDEO

Filming of this scene featuring myself and this straight 1st timer named “Rick”, came at the end of a long day of shooting. I’d already filmed several other scenes and sucked off & swallowed one other guy a bit earlier in the day, so I was a bit spent.

I’d totally forgotten what Rick was packing in his pants from the interview we’d done with him a few weeks prior. As soon as I saw his super long dick, I was re-energized!

Rick said he’d been saving up his load for a while and was ready to explode. He was concerned about being recognized so we had him throw on a hat and sunglasses. We don’t normally do disguises but since he was packing a big unit and had giant load saved up, we made an exception.

As I’m sucking Rick’s cock, I whip out my dick and start jacking off. Knowing I was about to get a mouthful of this straight guy’s saved up sperm got me rock hard.

Notice how Rick’s dick is really long but not super thick. That made it really easy to slide all the way down my throat, past my wisdom teeth and tonsils.

Rick was ready to bust. This straight hairy dude blew a massive load in my mouth. I wasn’t originally planning on swallowing but really had no choice because there was just so much cum flowing out of Rick’s cock. If I ever wanted to breath again I was going to have to gulp down the cum.

Most of the load got pushed to the back of my throat by Rick’s long cock. Down it went. I figured what the heck and continued to clean up the rest of Rick’s load, swallowing every drop of cum that was shooting and oozing out of Rick’s cock.

That had to have been one of the biggest loads I’ve ever downed… I’m used to shooting really big loads and having guys gag on my cum, but it’s rare that I’m on the receiving end of one of these massive loads. No complaints here!

I almost forgot… I also ended up jacking off my load onto Rick’s dick and balls (also caught on video). I thought he’d freak out by having another man’s cum on his dick but he actually rubbed it in and seemed to enjoy it.

The room smelled of fresh jizz, with my mouth & throat coated with cum and my stomach completely filled up with straight man spunk. Rick’s cock, balls and thick pubes were completely covered with my load.

A truly fantastic cum-filled suck off and swallow video!!!

SethChase.com Update:
Seth's View: "Tastes Like Cum"

Promo content:
IMAGE PACK
VIDEO + IMAGE PACK
EMBEDDABLE VIDEO

Quinn Blackwood did some scenes for us with a few different guys. He came back and said he really wanted to suck me off on video. We warned him that I usually pack quite a big cum load. He said he knew and couldn't wait to get started.

I pull out my cock & Quinn goes in for his first taste. He then gets between my legs and really gets to work. Quinn said he couldn't believe how hard my dick gets. He obviously loved having such a hard tool to play with.

I started pre-cumming like crazy. Quinn licked up the clear semen and said it "Tastes Like Cum". This sampling really made him hungry for my load. Having a cum-loving cock-sucker between my legs really turns me on. Knowing how much he really wanted to get to my load set me off and I was ready to blow.

The first squirt of jizz flies high in the air then falls back on my cock. My dick was completely drenched in cum as it continues to spurt out even more. Quinn takes my cum covered cock back in his mouth. He sucks down and swallows the drops of semen still oozing from my dick head.

I was left completely drained and Quinn was left very satisfied with a stomach full of my sperm.

SethChase.com Update:
Seth's View: Sucking Off 9 Inch Ethan Ever

Promo content:
IMAGE PACK
VIDEO + IMAGE PACK
EMBEDDABLE VIDEO

SethChase.com Update:
Seth's View: Sucking Off Kyle Daggett

Promo content:
IMAGE PACK
VIDEO + IMAGE PACK
EMBEDDABLE VIDEO