Thread: Gay Muscle Video Site For Sale

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..

Gay Muscle Video Site For Sale

Gay Muscle Video Producer with original and User Uploaded content ... selling Video Tube Site.
    For more information ... serious buyers please contact Scott at: projects@hotmuscledaddyvids.com

Exclusive Custom Gay Content Lykos's Avatar
    Please email me on email in sig !

Camper than a row of tents
    Are you trying to sell the whole tube site or just individual original videos?

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Quote Originally Posted by sc32803 View Post
    Are you trying to sell the whole tube site or just individual original videos?
    He is selling the entire tube site. Original Videos created and uploaded by Producer can stay however, copyright ownership remains with him of these products.

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I would imagine the User Uploaded content is probably pirated content. Are there any pending complaints, litigation?

What is the ratio of producer to user uploaded??

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    I would imagine the User Uploaded content is probably pirated content. Are there any pending complaints, litigation?

What is the ratio of producer to user uploaded??
    Hello, No lawsuits or complaints... They have a great relationship with studios and affiliate content providers. User uploads are limited in size and time frame. Producer, who is well known, has about 10% of his videos in the inventory. DMCA copyright rules are strictly enforced.