Thread: EmoProfits - Two AMAZING New Tours! + A SNEAK PEAK!

Stunner Media, Jedi StunnerRichard's Avatar

EmoProfits - Two AMAZING New Tours! + A SNEAK PEAK!

Hey Guys

So i have been tirelessly working away with Lloyd, to get the final two sites in EmoProfits ready, and here they are!

ExposedEmos: our fully 2257 compliant (we can show you the records) amateur boyfriend site.

As well as a redesign, we are relaunching the network site, with an all new CMS, trials and updated NATS interface!
    EmoNetwork - members to EmoNetwork get access to all 4 emo sites in the network, as well as two of the GayLifeNetwork sites

I have also added over 60 new banners to NATS, for all the sites in EmoProfits!

Plus an exclusive! - if you shoot over to UrbanBrits.com you can see mine and Lloyds redesign (the first of BritishBucks)

This week is the week of tour building, hurrah. 0.o
    70 SITES. 8 PROGRAMS. ONE ETHICAL COMAPANY. Stunner Media.

IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | EmoProfits | BritishBucks | HunkMoney | LatinoBucks

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    sexy looking tours
    Dade Williams

Banned Member
    Banned User: Threats Issued.

well done, congrats!!!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children.
    Looks great Richard! I'll get some links up.

Can I possibly get you to sign-up for a sponsor account at zVIDz and submit clips for it as well?
    18 exclusive gay sites - 20+ RSS Feeds - Hundreds of FLVs and Embedded Videos
    Top Converting Site StraightRentBoys.com converting 1/150
    www.zBUCKz.com - Let's make you money.

These tours are totally on fire!
    We also redid the HomoEmo Tour

You can signup and get a piece of the pie at EmoProfits

IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | EmoProfits | BritishBucks | HunkMoney | LatinoBucks

Just an FYI-- I am poking around BritishBucks to see if there is a RSS Feed for the Urban Brits, and regardless of which payout option I choose, and using All Sites ... no feed links for any site show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    Just an FYI-- I am poking around BritishBucks to see if there is a RSS Feed for the Urban Brits, and regardless of which payout option I choose, and using All Sites ... no feed links for any site show up.
    Hey Bec,
    The feeds are still active, but no longer show in NATS, as we are still moving them from NATS3 to NATS4, andymike is building a system to manage them better. You can in the meantime grab them from nats3.britishbucks.com - they will be returning to NATS4 very shortly

Exclusive Custom Gay Content Lykos's Avatar
    Looking good !

Had another question -- at some point will all of the standahead and all of the hunkmoney/britishbucks/emoprofits etc sales be combined for faster payout?

Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    Had another question -- at some point will all of the standahead and all of the hunkmoney/britishbucks/emoprofits etc sales be combined for faster payout?
    This is something that can't be done directly with NATS. We are in the process of having our team write a system to be able to merge accounts and payouts across our network. The downside is there is no set date for this to be complete.

We added 'low payout' options to HunkMoney / BritishBucks / LatinoBucks and EmoProfits so anyone who has funds in their accounts can request a check for any outstanding balances above $10.