SethChase.com Update:
Seth's View: Swallowing Cum in the Woods w/Ethan Ever

Promo content:
IMAGE PACK
VIDEO + IMAGE PACK
EMBEDDABLE VIDEO

23 year old, straight stud, Ethan Ever, is by far one of the hottest men I ever had the pleasure of sucking off. He has everything when it comes to performing; great face, good sense of humor, fantastic body and a HUGE beautiful cock.

This was a really fun shoot we did up in the mountains. We started off with me taking some photos of Ethan’s beautiful body.

Ethan being the big goof-ball that he is, cracks jokes and pretends to be shy during the photo shoot. However, when I plant my lips on his huge hard cock, Ethan turns serious and we get down to business. I try my hardest to get Ethan's cock all the way down my throat. This was nearly impossible as his cock is just so damn thick.

As I continue to service Ethan in the woods, we were interrupted a few times by ATVs and off-road motorcycles. This was actually quite the turn on for both Ethan and myself. You know, the possibility of getting caught swallowing cum from a hot straight dude, in the great outdoors, doesn't happen every day... I'm so turned on that I just had to whip out my dick and jack off while sucking on Ethan's pole.

Then we started hearing gun shots just over the hill. I'm not sure if they were target practicing, hunting or what, but we sure weren't going to stick around to find out.

I quickly work my mouth magic and Ethan is ready to blow. I open wide and take his big cum load right in my mouth and on my face. Ethan shoves his cum dripping cock back in my mouth releasing even more jizz down my throat. I grab some of his cum that landed on my face and use it as cum-lube to jack my self off with. I shoot my load all over the forest floor.

Ethan was spent, and I was in cum-covered heaven!

Visit our tools area for more promo material: http://www.RawBucks.com/tools/