Thread: Kick-Off Party to The Miami XBiz Summit

Just another happy camper! DonnyCyber's Avatar

Kick-Off Party to The Miami XBiz Summit

XBIZ Summit in South Beach Miami is the adult industry's leading trade event of the summer bringing together executive decision-makers from across America and international markets for three days of boundless business-networking and deal-making opportunities.

Cybersocket is proud to be hosting the Official Kick-Off Party for The XBiz Summit Miami. Cybersocket's Webmaster Parties are always a favorite with show attendees and this event will be sponsored by some of the most well respected companies in our industry. This year's party is sponsored by Next Door Buddy Profits, Naked Sword, AWE, XBiz, MPA3, and Class Action Refund

Event:
Kick-Off Party to The XBiz Summit

Date:
Wednesday, May 16th, 2012

Time:
9:00 PM – 12:00 AM

900 Ocean Drive
Miami Beach, FL 33139

Donny Aldo
    Marketing & Special Events
    Grab Magazine - Chicago Il,
    The Fight Magazine - Los Angeles CA,
    Hustlaball - Las Vegas NV,
    **Other events and marketing opportunities available**

Camper than a row of tents
    Is Mangos within walking distance of the host hotel?

Quote Originally Posted by sc32803 View Post
    Is Mangos within walking distance of the host hotel?
    I believe it is. :yum:
    Donny Aldo

I'd rather be whole, than good Evil Chris's Avatar
    Looking forward to it.

Our Experience Payze
    chris at payze.com | ICQ 342827

GWW Newbie..Be Nice.. "GGG" Guenter's Avatar
    Office of Comapny based Austria, I live in Czech Rebuplic

Big Grin

Event:
Kick-Off Party to The XBiz Summit

Date:
Wednesday, May 16th, 2012

Time:
9:00 PM – 12:00 AM

900 Ocean Drive
Miami Beach, FL 33139

Real a pitty I can´t be there :-(

So have a good time there and enjoy the great Party :-)
    "GGG" Guenter
    Just hit me up on SKYPE: guenter.guglerpc or ICQ: 607020790 Email: guenter@partnercash.com www.partnercash.com/?o=ggg
    We convert worldwide Gay IpTv Traffic (Tv Traffic from Smart Tv, Consoles - WiiU, PS3, PS4, Xbox360, Xbox one, Satboxes, more then 120 different devices also tablet) also possible Whitelabel http://gay.pinxta.com/?wm=15353&pr=gwwsig

I wont be there either. I will be staying in Los Angeles for this one. I hope to make it to Prague later in the year though.
    Donny Aldo

GWW Newbie..Be Nice.. "GGG" Guenter's Avatar
    Office of Comapny based Austria, I live in Czech Rebuplic

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by DonnyCyber View Post
    I wont be there either. I will be staying in Los Angeles for this one. I hope to make it to Prague later in the year though.
    Yeah im looking forward that we see us in Prague again in September:supercool:
    "GGG" Guenter
    Just hit me up on SKYPE: guenter.guglerpc or ICQ: 607020790 Email: guenter@partnercash.com www.partnercash.com/?o=ggg
    We convert worldwide Gay IpTv Traffic (Tv Traffic from Smart Tv, Consoles - WiiU, PS3, PS4, Xbox360, Xbox one, Satboxes, more then 120 different devices also tablet) also possible Whitelabel http://gay.pinxta.com/?wm=15353&pr=gwwsig

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. lisa's Avatar
    Mangos is an awesome venue and is walking distance and we will be coming to the kick off party! I would not miss it! Sorry we won't see you on this trip Donny! :sad:

Quote Originally Posted by "GGG" Guenter View Post
    Yeah im looking forward that we see us in Prague again in September:supercool:
    Me too!
    Donny Aldo

Quote Originally Posted by lisa View Post
    Sorry we won't see you on this trip Donny! :sad:
    You have a cocktail for me! Im sad i wont be coming. But there is always another show right around the corner
    Donny Aldo

If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends? Nathon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnyCyber View Post
    You have a cocktail for me! Im sad i wont be coming. But there is always another show right around the corner
    He's coming to Canada to visit me

Quote Originally Posted by Nathon View Post
    He's coming to Canada to visit me
    I do want to do the Montreal show really bad!
    Donny Aldo

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    We will be there, however we're not going to promote Cybersocket. I'm mentioning this in the public because numerous e-mails have been sent to you. Never a response. Phone call messages were left for you. Again, never a return call. I hate to bother Morgan because he's always so busy working so hard for everything that you guys do over there. :-)

We bought some form of ad-space from you. But can't find it anywhere on Cybersocket.com. It's some review or something. We were told it was a 1 year ad that was purchased just a few months ago.

Later after Holly left it seemed that it went haywire over there. You accused us of not paying for the ad (3 months later)... We showed proof that the check had cleared our bank and you received the funds. Never again did we hear back from you. Until.... Recently.... My email has been flooding with at least 3 that are wanting us to advertise in the LA Pride issue. Last year, they moved the trash cans close to you which I thought was funny, but in San Diego you had a fantastic location and we came out to see Holly.

If you can answer these, we'd be totally happy to possibly move forward with continuing as an advertiser with you. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by PFLJayden View Post
    We will be there, however we're not going to promote Cybersocket.

"I hope you would attend the Kick-off party regardless of whether or not you are upset with something that has been mismanaged. We throw these parties in conjunction with our sponsors at every trade show so that we can help foster a sense of community. Everyone, who attend the trade show is welcome at this party."

I'm mentioning this in the public because numerous e-mails have been sent to you. Never a response. Phone call messages were left for you. Again, never a return call. I hate to bother Morgan because he's always so busy working so hard for everything that you guys do over there. :-)

"Hi FL Jayden - This is Morgan Sommer replying for Donny since this is really not something he knows how to respond to or is responsible for. I am the co owner of Cybersocket and therefore it's my responsibility to manage whatever situation has come up due to a former employee mismanaging the relationship with you. I want to assure you that Donny is on the same page with me and that the two of us will do whatever we can to resolve your concerns and get to the bottom of the issue. "

We bought some form of ad-space from you.

"What form? Do you have a company name and an invoice number from us for me to research the situation?"

But can't find it anywhere on Cybersocket.com. It's some review or something. We were told it was a 1 year ad that was purchased just a few months ago.

"Holly left us in early February. So if it is something that she sold you I really want to know what it is and make sure you get your full value for your purchase. I am NEVER too busy to help resolve a customer complaint."

Later after Holly left it seemed that it went haywire over there. You accused us of not paying for the ad (3 months later)... We showed proof that the check had cleared our bank and you received the funds. Never again did we hear back from you. Until.... Recently.... My email has been flooding with at least 3 that are wanting us to advertise in the LA Pride issue. Last year, they moved the trash cans close to you which I thought was funny, but in San Diego you had a fantastic location and we came out to see Holly.

"the only pride event we attended last year was LA."

If you can answer these, we'd be totally happy to possibly move forward with continuing as an advertiser with you. :-)
    Give me a call today on my cell phone before 11:30 am PST and I would be happy to help make things right. 213-949-0555
    Donny Aldo

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    We own another business in the dog training field, thus it's difficult to call with our hours being away from 6AM until around 7PM. We're here from 7:30PM until 9PM. Then we pretty much go to bed.

However, an email was sent to you and Morgan.