Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Inspiration

Ounique

I Wonder? Inspiration

Where do you get your inspiration for new websites? Have you ever created a website because you saw something in a movie or heard about something that happened in real life, and you thought that it would make a good adult site?

my inspiration: money

...Luke

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Good one Luke and oh so true!

Well I have to say most of the resource sites we have come from seeing a lack of information on a particular niche.

Surfer sites... well DILF pretty much says it. Once we heard MILF in American Pie, a lot of us started saying DILF and that site came from there. So I'd say real life inspired that one.

Beyond that, for me, free sites are inspired by the content I have in front of me... Link and TGP sites are made based on domain names we own - and the design or layout for all of them just flow from what's in front of me. And, all of that is based on how can I work the surfer to buy without pissing them off (sometimes LOL)

GA

Ounique
    Right on Gary-Alan,

You know, I'm sure I've told you this before, but I've taught DILF to my friends and when we go to Disneyland it becomes a big game with us. DILF Spotting. LOL!!!

claudio

inspiration

Hi

Don, you ask good qustions but...

The ansnwer from Luke I understand very well.

But what about DILF & MILF - you laugh in the private. No idea. What is that.

It's a pitty you don't write in german

Hell
    Have a good day
    claudio

Ounique

Re: inspiration

Originally posted by claudio
    Hi

Don, you ask good qustions but...

The ansnwer from Luke I understand very well.

But what about DILF & MILF - you laugh in the private. No idea. What is that.

It's a pitty you don't write in german

Hell
    Have a good day
    claudio
    Hey there Claudio,

Gee, I thought everyone knew about DILF and MILF. Gary-Alan can give you more info on DILF, but I can tell you that it stands for "Dads I'd Like to Fuck" while MILF is "Moms I'd Like to Fuck". My joke with Gary-Alan is that when I go to Disneyland, I see a lot of hot guys pushing strollers with their families, and I'll say to my friend "DILF alert". LOL!

I'm afraid the only language I speak is English. And sometimes, I don't speak that so well. LOL!

claudio

Re Re inspiration

Ohh this way it goes, thats good - but I thought you'd be a serious buisinessman? ))

Yea, it's about the same I used to practice with my best girlfriend (only platonic)years ago.
    We had and have about the same taste, so we agreed a pointing system between 1 and 10 and were allocating points, to the male gender of course, where ever we were together (well, most probably we were "pointed" as well).

Thanks for information
    Claudio

Ounique

Re: Re Re inspiration

Originally posted by claudio
    Ohh this way it goes, thats good - but I thought you'd be a serious buisinessman? ))
    LOL! Well, Claudio. I get the job done and make my clients happy, but you have to have fun in everything you do. Life is too short not to. I think you know what I mean, you seem like a fun guy yourself. Thanks for posting.
    Last edited by Ounique; 11-24-2003 at 04:20 PM.

claudio

Re: Re Re Re inspiration

Think it's true but we'r really off topic.

Let's be serious.
    What me inspires at this very moment and already some weekes ago is this very site.

I want to say: If you could arrange a photoshooting with Scorpio that wouldn't be bad. I'd buy all the sets twice and do a marvelous site. )
    This would make up a perfect "10" for my girlfiend and (me).

Sorry Scorpio - of course I would accept a custom shooting as well.

P.S. This is a "joke" and not to be taken (so very very much )serious. But it's true, this face inspires me.
    It is sometimes like sitting in a bar. You see a nr. 10 (may be an 8 as well) and you'r starting making the outlines.
    Well, it's only Monday and already sitting in a Bar...? It has to come to an end.
    Claudio

BentBoy
    I think people underestimate the usefulness of adult yahoo groups, particularly when it comes to inspiration for development of new sites.

If you find a niche community, the larger the community the larger the market. Yahoo groups also help you to get a feel for what people want to see particular to that niche.

Thats just my two cents

:grin:

BentBoy
    Oops and I nearly forgot to say hi to don :grin: *slaps to me*

I finally found some time to post

what with all the :whip: going on arond here i think ill have to stand and type for a while giggles

Anyway big hi to don.

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    As long as you're enjoying the :whip: LOL

And you are totally on with the yahoo groups. I look through there a lot. I don't necessarily build sites from what I find, but I do get ideas on marketing. But they are equally as potent.

Thanks for sharing that.

My best,
    Gary-Alan

Dzinerbear

What Inspires Me

I used to work for an gay adult site. And when it was time to do a new feeder site, I'd look through the file folders of pictures until something struck me. Sometimes, I'd get a thought: "Gee, I feel like doing a cocksucker site."

Then, I'd be off to the search engine tools, type in "cocksucker" and see what kinds of cocksuckers people were looking for. I'd never try and duke it out for the 998,329 people who searched for "cocksucker" last month, nope, I'd scroll down and find the 1,200 people who were looking for "cocksuckers on their knees" and then, I'd have my theme.

I would do that time and again. And like a previous poster mentioned, YahooGroups is a great resource for themes. Those groups sure are specific. Never content to just trade pictures of blonde boys, shit no, thos guys at YG want pictures of blonde guys from Poland with thick cocks and shaved balls, and you'll check out the membership, and there'll be like 8,000 people on the list!

And, if we were truly free, we'd all just look back to our last jerkoff session: what was the thing we were thinking about that sent us splooging over the edge. We're not so unique, there are thousands of people who are turned on by that very thing.

Cheers,
    Dzinerbear

Your post was an eye opener Dzinerbear...

I know we all go and try to buy and create domains that have keywords with huge returns ... but narrowing down a specific content niche like you've done is something I hadn't considered! Thanks for sharing the info! I'll certainly be looking at those keyword returns a lot differently now!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers dirtygeek's Avatar
    I have to agree with BentBoy, we use a yahoo group for onr of my sites. Just to see what people like and don't like. Before we add it to the members area.

Originally posted by BentBoy
    I think people underestimate the usefulness of adult yahoo groups, particularly when it comes to inspiration for development of new sites.

If you find a niche community, the larger the community the larger the market. Yahoo groups also help you to get a feel for what people want to see particular to that niche.

Thats just my two cents

:grin:
    You'll get more with a kind word and a 2 by 4 then you'll get with just a kind word.

Stunner Media Presents 8 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | <a href="http://hunkmoney.com/">Hunk Money</a> | <a href="http://nats.britishbucks.com/">British Bucks</a> | <a href="http://nats4.emoprofits.com/">Emo Profits</a> | <a href="http://latinobucks.com/">Latino Bucks</a>