Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The BDSM Niche

The biggest recommendation I could make on your sites is to keep the het side divided... do NOT mix a femdom site with a femsub site. Absolutely not. Also, with the femsub site, you are best off having no men in the picture (a hand, an arm - but definately no face...) - tie the girl up and shoot her, or have another girl dom her. Straight men who fantasize about sub women are into projecting themselves into the scene.
    Ok ... you lost me here. What is FemDom vs FemSub? Is FemSub considered "gay" bdsm niche?

Bell
    Originally posted by Bec
    Ok ... you lost me here. What is FemDom vs FemSub? Is FemSub considered "gay" bdsm niche?

FemDom = Female Dominant
    FemSub = no such thing
    femsub = female submissive

capitalization and lowercase are important distictions
    related to Dominant / submissive

~Bell

the queerest straight girl in the world...
    Yes - you're right - it is usually fem/sub - though - I am definately the rare FemSub (Beat me NOW! and do it RIGHT this time!)

hehehehe

You wrote it right originially Shaun, I'm the one that errored on the capitials ... thanks Bell, you're right on about when and where to use the upper and lower case, something I definiately need to pay closer attention to with this niche.

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Even though I've been reading as posts were made, I sat back over the weekend and REALLY read through this thread.

This is amazing. A couple of years ago I started to research this but stopped when the FemDom who was explaining things to me fell off the face of the planet.

This has been better than the weeks I spoke with her.

Thanks everyone!

Gary-Alan
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!