Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Godaddy Special for NEW DOMAINS! Only 99 cents!

Think big. Shoot hard.
    I stopped using GoDaddy a while ago for various reasons. One being their support of SOPA and how they tried to spin it that they were not supporting SOPA. When the "move your domain from GoDaddy campaign" started GoDaddy basically made it next to impossible to move your domains out of GoDaddy for a period of time. As for the elephant incident, to me that was a big deal. But that is just me.

The bottom line is that there are registrars out that there are very competitive with GoDaddy on price and you don't have to deal with all the bullshit that comes with these coupons and spend all the time wading through the additional services that GoDaddy tries to sell you on. Moniker is like $9 for a new domain name and a renewal.

GoDaddy recently got bought out by a private VC firm so let's see what changes will be coming...
    Lloyd - Stunner Media - ICQ: 216150073
    "The key to success is to risk thinking unconventional thoughts. Convention is the enemy of progress. If you go down just one corridor of thought you never get to see what’s in the rooms leading off it." - Trevor Baylis

Quote Originally Posted by sc32803 View Post
    By the way, the 99 cent offer expires after 10,000 domains are sold or June 15th, whichever comes first.

And Bec, you're right about the reason for buying a domain. Now I only buy names for unique niches I have an interest in and know I can write at least 20 or 30 posts to get it going.
    Just an update -- the code no longer is active.

Yeah, I could just really kick myself for having some really great domain names that I've let sit idle for way too long now. At this point, I need to have a boatload of sites with good content to go hunting for a new one to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansized View Post
    ...So, in short, be sure to cancel your cable subscription (i have)...
    LOL I am pretty sure you cancelling cable does not = less immoral activities
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Big Hands/Big Feet=Expensive shoes & gloves!
    It frees you from the shackles of sin and gives you more time to do the Lord's work!