Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What will your wedding song be?

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    me and my guy are gonna be 7 years together come this sept. :o i think we'll have to look into the legal issues we may face in our lives together and if deemed appropriate get a civil union "piece of paper" to protect our interests but that paper doesn't mean much to me I can only be so committed ya know?

does that sound bad ?
    Dade Williams

Pictures, sounds, words & web things dirtyratstudios's Avatar
    The fact that you've been together for seven years speaks for itself. Congratulations! As you say you only need a piece of paper to protect your interests.

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    thanks, time sure does fly ;p
    Dade Williams

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    I would be fired as "DJ" at my own wedding , my song pick's are never a "1 foot in front of the other march ... err .. mix!" - LOL

"Why Can't I" - Liz Phair , and most recently I'm liking "Call Me Maybe" - Carly Rae Jepsen

unfortunately I will not be alive to see a "wedding day" but then isn't it about paving the way for future generations? ... afterall I wouldn't be here and/or be able to express myself without the sacrafices others have made. ( interpreted: before you open your mouth to express how hard it is try and remember how hard it was! )

- jim

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    Weddings are sooooooo hetero. I think I'll pass on here.

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    our wedding son was oh canada
    immigrationwoes.jpg

The thing is it has to be on the federal level, state by state is never going to work, how can you be married in New York and not be married in Colorado where you live? You have a fool like house speaker Boner spending million of your tax dollars to defend DOMA?? You have senator Jeff sessions saying that gay marriage and or immigration reform to be able to sponsor your husband or wife into the country is a scam. You need every single gay person over the age of 18 calling and faxing and e-mailing there congressman, we want our right to marry but with white partys, black partys, underwear partys sex partys, no one calls.If that scum bag nit the republican thug gets into office he said he was going to do away with gay marriage in this country and strip away all gay rights. You know it?s legal in 23 other countries now either full gay marriage or full civil unions.

Quote Originally Posted by ponyboy View Post
    our wedding son was oh canada
    immigrationwoes.jpg

The thing is it has to be on the federal level, state by state is never going to work, how can you be married in New York and not be married in Colorado where you live? You have a fool like house speaker Boner spending million of your tax dollars to defend DOMA?? You have senator Jeff sessions saying that gay marriage and or immigration reform to be able to sponsor your husband or wife into the country is a scam. You need every single gay person over the age of 18 calling and faxing and e-mailing there congressman, we want our right to marry but with white partys, black partys, underwear partys sex partys, no one calls.If that scum bag nit the republican thug gets into office he said he was going to do away with gay marriage in this country and strip away all gay rights. You know it?s legal in 23 other countries now either full gay marriage or full civil unions.
    It does get tricky.

Maryland decided they'd recognize same sex marriages legally performed in other jurisdictions (like neighboring Washington DC) ... that was a way to get around the issue until they could put it up for vote again. Everybody drives to DC and gets married. Some want to get divorced. Oops, Maryland does not have provisions in their law to support same sex divorce and DC is no good if you're a Maryland resident. So they had to put something on the books real quick and now same sex divorce is also recognized. A small handful of couples were in legal limbo though.

Stunner Media Presents 7 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | Phoenixxx | Hunk Money | British Bucks | Emo Profits | Latino Bucks
    Lowest Minimum Payouts in the business, Perfect track record, Amazing sites

ICQ: 119276 | Skype: stunnerjesse | Email: jesse@stunnermedia.com

NEW: Follow Stunner Media on Twitter! @StunnerMediaInc

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StunnerJesse View Post
    It does get tricky.

Maryland decided they'd recognize same sex marriages legally performed in other jurisdictions (like neighboring Washington DC) ... that was a way to get around the issue until they could put it up for vote again. Everybody drives to DC and gets married. Some want to get divorced. Oops, Maryland does not have provisions in their law to support same sex divorce and DC is no good if you're a Maryland resident. So they had to put something on the books real quick and now same sex divorce is also recognized. A small handful of couples were in legal limbo though.
    This state by state is real bull; it really needs to be a federal law! Thinking about it, we all own web sites what better way to get the word out about getting gay marriage, put a little banner on each and every site saying something like its you’re responsible to get out and vote and call your congressman, you want gay marriage. Remember it’s your rights that are being denied.

I’m fighting for our rights with my blog usimmigrationwoes.com

I’m just so pissed off at the republican party that I could just scream, or I call them rethuglians or republican thugs

Rethuglicans are the political enforcement thugs used as tools by wealthy individuals associated with big business and their political agendas. Their dogma is that of capitalism and anyone who questions the dogma is attacked voraciously as ignorant and is considered a terrorist, communist or completely insane.

A Republican who gets into an elected seat and then proceeds to change the laws so each illegal act he or she makes is now legal.