Thread: Does Anyone know How Long It Takes to Recieve A check from British Bucks???

Dont ever use Miranda at hardcorexxxdesigns

Does Anyone know How Long It Takes to Recieve A check from British Bucks???

Hello,

Does anyone know how long it takes to recieve a check for affiliate sales from british bucks?? I have written to
    richard@stunnermedia.com and jesse@stunnermedia.com

and have seen in the admin for british bucks that a check was mailed on 2012-05-11. Its Now 2012-06-03 and i still have not recieved this check.. Is anyone having this problem??I wrote to Richard and jesse twice more and have yet to recieve a response:

To support@britishbucks.com, british bucks richard, jesse@stunnermedia.com

Richard and Jesse,

I still dont have my comission check. I see in your admin that it was mailed
    on may 11,2012 and as of may 25thi have not recieved it. I send mail to
    Canada and it never take this long. Whats going on.
    Sammy

I know stunner took over british bucks months ago and i would thinl all the kinks would be worked out by now.Let me know if this is just my experience or does someone have a simular story.

J.Samuel
    Jorges Crew LLC
    jorgesgang Dot Com

Stunner Media, Jedi StunnerRichard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jorge samuel View Post
    Hello,

Does anyone know how long it takes to recieve a check for affiliate sales from british bucks?? I have written to
    richard@stunnermedia.com and jesse@stunnermedia.com

and have seen in the admin for british bucks that a check was mailed on 2012-05-11. Its Now 2012-06-03 and i still have not recieved this check.. Is anyone having this problem??I wrote to Richard and jesse twice more and have yet to recieve a response:

To support@britishbucks.com, british bucks richard, jesse@stunnermedia.com

Richard and Jesse,

I still dont have my comission check. I see in your admin that it was mailed
    on may 11,2012 and as of may 25thi have not recieved it. I send mail to
    Canada and it never take this long. Whats going on.
    Sammy

I know stunner took over british bucks months ago and i would thinl all the kinks would be worked out by now.Let me know if this is just my experience or does someone have a simular story.

J.Samuel
    Jorges Crew LLC
    jorgesgang Dot Com
    Sammy,

I will double check with accounting today, but we usually ask for you to wait at least 2 weeks to see if the check arrives after it is paid out. As this has now passed, I will double check with accounting when they get in to see if it was returned, we may be able to issue the funds another way.

Can you check your address is correct in the admin?

Richard
    70 SITES. 8 PROGRAMS. ONE ETHICAL COMAPANY. Stunner Media.

IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | EmoProfits | BritishBucks | HunkMoney | LatinoBucks

Dont ever use Miranda at hardcorexxxdesigns
    Richard,

My Address is Fine. I have been checking for this since i first started sending you emails.
    Still as of today june 6th 2012,nothing.

Sammy