Thread: New: Morph RSS Feeds for Our Affiliates!

Heres A Thought New: Morph RSS Feeds for Our Affiliates!

Stunner Media is happy to announce that we've added morph RSS feeds in NATS for StandAhead, BoyCrushCash, IndieBucks, Phoenixxx and EmoProfits.

That only leaves three of our eight programs without them, but we are working on adding morphing feeds to those programs as well.

These new morphing feeds will help you capture quality search engine traffic by providing you unique promotional text. This will help you avoid the ?duplicate content penalty? Google and other search engines give when you use pre-written text provided by sponsors.

Start making more today by feeding your blogs and other sites with our unique feeds!

The new Morph RSS Feeds are located under Ad Tools in NATS.

Stunner Media Presents 7 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | Phoenixxx | Hunk Money | British Bucks | Emo Profits | Latino Bucks
    Lowest Minimum Payouts in the business, Perfect track record, Amazing sites

ICQ: 119276 | Skype: stunnerjesse | Email: jesse@stunnermedia.com

NEW: Follow Stunner Media on Twitter! @StunnerMediaInc

YAY, I have been looking around for fresh new feeds and these will fit the bill perfectly.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Stunner Media, Jedi StunnerRichard's Avatar
    Actually, the three missing programs have just beed finished! =)

Just in case anyone was wondering. We had some 'issues' with the original morphing feeds. So we had AndyMike write us an in-house system that we can manage in every aspect. You **most likely** do not need to swap your old link codes as we have redirects in place, but im going to say the most efective and failsafe way, is to swap them out if you can!
    70 SITES. 8 PROGRAMS. ONE ETHICAL COMAPANY. Stunner Media.

IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | EmoProfits | BritishBucks | HunkMoney | LatinoBucks

Richard, are all the morphing blogs added to the various programs now? I can only see a few, like under Britishbucks I see one for BritainsBoys only, and Hunkmoney only has one for MassiveGayPass.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director

Only 1 feed per program for those you mentioned at the moment, but we'll have individual sites feeds soon

IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | EmoProfits | BritishBucks | HunkMoney | LatinoBucks

kewl...i love how i can select the image size for the feeds...that really helps us bloggers a lot!!!!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director

Quote Originally Posted by HunkyLuke
    kewl...i love how i can select the image size for the feeds...that really helps us bloggers a lot!!!!
    Agreed. Not having that feature with other programs prevented me from using feeds as much as I would have liked. I am anal when it comes to layout consistency and would get frustrated if images were 250px wide when the body of my posts was 610 or something else. I've always been a fan of larger images.

Stunner Media Presents 7 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | Phoenixxx | Hunk Money | British Bucks | Emo Profits | Latino Bucks

ICQ: 119276 | Skype: stunnerjesse | Email: jesse@stunnermedia.com

NEW: Follow Stunner Media on Twitter! @StunnerMediaInc