Thread: For All You That Had A Hard Time Converting Hunk Money Sites - We Felt Your Pain...

Think big. Shoot hard.

For All You That Had A Hard Time Converting Hunk Money Sites - We Felt Your Pain...

And did something about it..

HM.png

The "stunnerization" of the Hunk Money program is almost complete. A little more AB testing on a few tours, possibly a few more re-designs on some that I am not comfortable with the conversions.

$30 PPS on 1.95 trials. Done.

Anyone that wants to contact me I will be straight up with you about the conversions and do my best to make you some money.

Have A Great Weekend...

Lloyd
    Lloyd - Stunner Media - ICQ: 216150073
    "The key to success is to risk thinking unconventional thoughts. Convention is the enemy of progress. If you go down just one corridor of thought you never get to see what’s in the rooms leading off it." - Trevor Baylis

Wow, those ratios are so good I logged in to double check.

For those that do not know, that is from the NATS admin overview report, which includes ALL traffic, both affiliate and in-house. This isn't selective traffic reporting (e.g., type-in) to make numbers look good... it's all traffic thrown at the tours.

Stunner Media Presents 7 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | Phoenixxx | Hunk Money | British Bucks | Emo Profits | Latino Bucks
    Lowest Minimum Payouts in the business, Perfect track record, Amazing sites

ICQ: 119276 | Skype: stunnerjesse | Email: jesse@stunnermedia.com

NEW: Follow Stunner Media on Twitter! @StunnerMediaInc

Think big. Shoot hard.
    Today's so far, just so no one thinks it's a fluke. (Only 1 sale is direct traffic. The rest are affiliate sales...)

hm2.png

AnalDiscipline is really on fire the past few days after being "stunnerized".

I promise i wont keep posting these, but as I said I will work with anyone that has traffic to make you some money. Hunk Money has some great niches just waiting for your traffic.
    Lloyd - Stunner Media - ICQ: 216150073
    "The key to success is to risk thinking unconventional thoughts. Convention is the enemy of progress. If you go down just one corridor of thought you never get to see what’s in the rooms leading off it." - Trevor Baylis