Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well Established and Profitable Gay Program Now Available

Quote Originally Posted by sc32803 View Post
    The AdultVest website seems to be active. Has anyone ever used them with success? Are there really people out there interested in adult entertainment investing?
    I just confirmed it was started by Francis Koenig... that whole thing fizzled out.

http://www.finalternatives.com/node/7519

Is last year’s most provocative hedge fund launch just another fraud?

Sources close to AdultVest Inc., which manages the Priapus Investment Fund, an adult entertainment hedge and private equity fund, say that it is spending investor money on more than just investments, and that what investments there are don’t account for the returns it claims.

Stunner Media Presents 7 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | Phoenixxx | Hunk Money | British Bucks | Emo Profits | Latino Bucks
    Lowest Minimum Payouts in the business, Perfect track record, Amazing sites

ICQ: 119276 | Skype: stunnerjesse | Email: jesse@stunnermedia.com

NEW: Follow Stunner Media on Twitter! @StunnerMediaInc

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by abostonboy View Post
    Usually when a company puts itself up for sale and is looking for a buyer it is almost always hush hush. I have no idea why Bruce would basically go on a board and scream, "Pride Bucks is for sale!". It makes no sense to me whatsoever.

But then again most of the B2B posts that he makes don't make much sense to me either.

There are actually a lot of things in this industry that don't make much sense to me...
    I second that.
    I've breezed through most of his posts and moved on simply because I don't understand and on most I just don't care.

The biggest things I've learned in the industry are:
    1) Keep your friends close but those you absolutely can't stand closer.
    2) Keep to yourself, the next person will try to burn your ass.
    3) Hustle like a prostitute in heat.

Quote Originally Posted by sc32803 View Post
    The AdultVest website seems to be active. Has anyone ever used them with success? Are there really people out there interested in adult entertainment investing?
    There are a few in between. When we used to get the XBiz or AVN mags in the mail there were companies or advertisers all over the place looking to invest. This was somewhere around a year or two ago, I doubt there's many now.
    We actually have an investor, our former landlord. Sort of....
    But with the new change in our lives and business models, he's moved over and invested in our mainstream company which I must admit is flying off the handle! My partner (boyfriend) and I are working 14+ hours a day, 6 days a week right now. We've brought in a guy to run and market our sites so that we can solely focus on the new company.

If you actually show a profit margin, success, and you're not scatterbrained with what you do and you find someone who has "money" and can prove to them that they would make a return with figures... It's not that hard.

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. lisa's Avatar
    I had not heard anything about Adultvest going by the wayside, very interesting. At any rate there are other companies out there who represent owners of sites for sale and also represent investors, mostly private investors. I know this first hand because we have been approached by more than one company in the last year alone.

Quote Originally Posted by lisa
    I had not heard anything about Adultvest going by the wayside, very interesting. At any rate there are other companies out there who represent owners of sites for sale and also represent investors, mostly private investors. I know this first hand because we have been approached by more than one company in the last year alone.
    No doubt. Its still a great industry no matter the naysayers.

AdultVest has me confused because the site is still up. Maybe he sold it? I personally wouldn't trust it considering the history of the founder .

Stunner Media Presents 7 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | Phoenixxx | Hunk Money | British Bucks | Emo Profits | Latino Bucks
    Lowest Minimum Payouts in the business, Perfect track record, Amazing sites

ICQ: 119276 | Skype: stunnerjesse | Email: jesse@stunnermedia.com

NEW: Follow Stunner Media on Twitter! @StunnerMediaInc