Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cybersocket's 2013 Printed Gay Net Directory! :)

Camper than a row of tents
    Another question comes to mind: as a blogger, if a screenshot is used of my site it would include photos from sponsors I promote so would that be a problem... using the photos without their permission? Or should I buy some content and then create a mock screen grab? Or not use a screen grab at all and just use my logo? What have other bloggers/free sites done?

Just another happy camper! DonnyCyber's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sc32803 View Post
    Another question comes to mind: as a blogger, if a screenshot is used of my site it would include photos from sponsors I promote so would that be a problem... using the photos without their permission? Or should I buy some content and then create a mock screen grab? Or not use a screen grab at all and just use my logo? What have other bloggers/free sites done?
    Thats a damn fine good question. I wont to thoroughly look into this before giving you a set in stone response. I will get back to you asap!
    Donny Aldo
    Marketing & Special Events
    Grab Magazine - Chicago Il,
    The Fight Magazine - Los Angeles CA,
    Hustlaball - Las Vegas NV,
    **Other events and marketing opportunities available**

Just another happy camper! DonnyCyber's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sc32803 View Post
    I don't want to say no, it wouldn't be a problem. I would figure the companies that you are driving traffic towards, would be happy to see you promote your site (which in doing so could lead to potential business for your sponsors) But It would probably be smart to just double check with those companies. But worse come to worse, we can always work with you to make sure the screen shot we use is one you approve of
    Donny Aldo
    Marketing & Special Events
    Grab Magazine - Chicago Il,
    The Fight Magazine - Los Angeles CA,
    Hustlaball - Las Vegas NV,
    **Other events and marketing opportunities available**

Quote Originally Posted by DonnyCyber

I don't want to say no, it wouldn't be a problem. I would figure the companies that you are driving traffic towards, would be happy to see you promote your site (which in doing so could lead to potential business for your sponsors) But It would probably be smart to just double check with those companies. But worse come to worse, we can always work with you to make sure the screen shot we use is one you approve of
    If I were a blogger I'd have the screen shot be of my best post and then get email confirmation from the sponsor making sure it'd be OK. Easiest way to figure out best post is checking referrers in NATS and seeing which sent the most sales. That would protect the bloggers butt and have a screen shot that should grab readers attention.

Personally I wouldn't worry about a banner appearing in the screen shot but would probably want to get permission from that sponsor as well since you're already out there getting it.

Stunner Media Presents 7 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | Phoenixxx | Hunk Money | British Bucks | Emo Profits | Latino Bucks
    Lowest Minimum Payouts in the business, Perfect track record, Amazing sites

ICQ: 119276 | Skype: stunnerjesse | Email: jesse@stunnermedia.com

NEW: Follow Stunner Media on Twitter! @StunnerMediaInc