Thread: Jack off groups

Banned Member

I Wonder? Jack off groups

Im finding adult industry bais against jack off groups and their websites. Gay-pay told me that dont offer there ads to jo groups. Ours being, a PITTSBURGH MENS GROUP, . Is any one else finding this trouble? Is jack off to little? or Is the topic to taboo?

Just another happy camper! DonnyCyber's Avatar
    I actually saw your website online. We would be happy to run ads for a mens jack off group. There is another group in NYC that does the same thing. And we also sponsor Cumunion which is a national same day sex party. we support your niche
    Donny Aldo
    Marketing & Special Events
    Grab Magazine - Chicago Il,
    The Fight Magazine - Los Angeles CA,
    Hustlaball - Las Vegas NV,
    **Other events and marketing opportunities available**

Banned Member
    koolness , the url is daburghjacks dot see oh em

Camper than a row of tents
    I'd be OK with putting a link to your JO group on my handjob blog but would you put a reciprocal link on yours for my site?

And I didn't see a contact form on your site so how can I reach you?

Banned Member
    sure we can trade links,,,any way u can make the ankor text. Pittsburgh men's group ?
    you didnt see the contact us button runing up the left hand side? what is the url you want me to post on my site? hit me up in yahoo mess.. optimusprime457 there

Think big. Shoot hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnyCyber View Post
    I actually saw your website online. We would be happy to run ads for a mens jack off group. There is another group in NYC that does the same thing. And we also sponsor Cumunion which is a national same day sex party. we support your niche
    What is the one in NYC. I wouldn't mind busting a nut.
    Lloyd - Stunner Media - ICQ: 216150073
    "The key to success is to risk thinking unconventional thoughts. Convention is the enemy of progress. If you go down just one corridor of thought you never get to see what’s in the rooms leading off it." - Trevor Baylis

Banned Member
    no the one in pittsburgh daburghjacks google it

I didn't see your contact form link but I'll look again and will drop you a message.

BTW, I sometimes wonder why J/O clubs aren't more popular today. It seems like there are only a few operating now and that most guys are more interested in regular sex clubs or those bareback Cumunion events.

I remember how J/O clubs came into being back in the 80's as the AIDS crisis was on everyones minds and they offered a safer alternative to bath houses. But a handjob is a handjob and I would think there would still be some level of interest in these clubs.

language is my whore, my mistress, my check-out girl. conran's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sc32803 View Post
    I didn't see your contact form link but I'll look again and will drop you a message.

BTW, I sometimes wonder why J/O clubs aren't more popular today. It seems like there are only a few operating now and that most guys are more interested in regular sex clubs or those bareback Cumunion events.

I remember how J/O clubs came into being back in the 80's as the AIDS crisis was on everyones minds and they offered a safer alternative to bath houses. But a handjob is a handjob and I would think there would still be some level of interest in these clubs.
    There definitely is interest!
    There are a lot of them out there, and a lot of straight/bi/gay/curious guys are into it, they're just not heavily promoted because they're not using a profitable business model. Most of the clubs are operated as hobbies and social groups. There isn't really a budget there for advertising.

I've been involved in promoting B8M8 through BlokeToys in the UK for a couple of years now, and we don't have the budget to promote it. There are loads of guys involved in the site and forum, and some of them promote it themselves where they can. But it's really hard to get guys out there and spreading the word.

The clubs and groups definitely exist all over the world, you just need to really search long and hard to find them.
    Tips for adult blogging: Adult Affiliate Blog
    Add Another Income Stream: Sell Adult Toys
    Fleshjack, Butt Plugs and more great Mens Sex Toys from a UK Men Only Shop
    Primary business: Gay Content Writer

The NY Jacks website seems to have the most current listing of clubs and there weren't that many... only a dozen or so.

All this J/O talk has got me thinking about starting a club in my area!

language is my whore, my mistress, my check-out girl. conran's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sc32803 View Post
    The NY Jacks website seems to have the most current listing of clubs and there weren't that many... only a dozen or so.

All this J/O talk has got me thinking about starting a club in my area!
    B8M8 has been going for about four years now (I think), and that's not listed there. There are currently over 1500 members on the forum, not incredibly active but still messaging each other, meeting up for duo and group activities, and all active recipients of newsletters etc.

There are at least three large Yahoo groups out there too, not listed.

There is no central site for the niche, it's extremely fractured and more region-specific.

You should start one, but consider how hard it can be to attract members whether you keep it local or go bigger than that. It's not as easy as it might seem if what I've been told about B8M8 is true.
    Tips for adult blogging: Adult Affiliate Blog
    Add Another Income Stream: Sell Adult Toys
    Fleshjack, Butt Plugs and more great Mens Sex Toys from a UK Men Only Shop
    Primary business: Gay Content Writer