Thread: Afilliate Updates for DudeLodge.com TrianfleDream.com VOS & DVD

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

Afilliate Updates for DudeLodge.com TrianfleDream.com VOS & DVD

I truly enjoy filling $35-$60 DVD orders from customers! DVDs in Sleeve, $7-$8ea. http://www.gay-dvds-for-women-and-me...BodyGuards#bmn

I keep looking for new ways to help fans of behind-the-scenes and exhibition nude, sexual or non-sexual, DVDs find my classic catalog.

Any suggestions from good web masters here as to how I can get some facetime with viewers would be welcomed.

This morning, I put up another dozen titles, from "The Body Guards" series. Fan favorites, with the naughty photographer (not me this time) grooming, trimming, groping the str8 body builder models.

I have a couple of banner ads, and my DVDs have a CCBill Sponsor/Affiliate program.

Thanks in advance,

Nick

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Nick Baer's British Beef
    Veteran Producer/Director Nick Baer has released his new solo and compilation "British Beef" DVDs, of his 2011 shooting expedition with new male models in the United Kingdom.

Featuring muscular men in their early 20s from England, Midlands, Wales, as well as Ireland, the compilations are the hardcore title "Nick Baer's British Beef: Erotic Sessions", and soft core titles "The British Beef Nude Photo Shoots ", "Shower with the British Beef ", and "The British Beef Nude Massage ".

Each of the 8 British Beef models is featured in his own solo DVD as well, with hardcore and/or soft core nude modeling scenes, providing the viewer with the most options for a voyeuristic fantasy date experience.

The DVDs are available in sleeve on www.gay-dvds-for-women-and-men.com . The fully packaged "Nick Baer's British Beef: Erotic Sessions" hardcore DVD, and soft core "The British Beef Nude Massage " DVD are available on www.tlavideo.com.

The videos are also available on popular VOD portals AEBN, Hot Movies, TLA Video, DogGone Video and XTube. Photo books, compilation and solo, featuring photo portfolios of the British Beef, are available on www.NickBaerGallery.com, in printed form as well as eBooks.

Nick Baer has been shooting the male form, photo and video, since 1986, available to consumers since 1993. His catalog is hardcore (www.DudeLodge.com), as well as soft core male nude (www.TriangleDream.com), for women and men to enjoy, as VOD, DVD, books and eBooks. Primarily, his featured male models are previously unknown newcomers to male modeling.

The British Beef include Jake Harrison, Gabriel Sessi, Dan Carter, Peter Lakes, Scott Sensa, Xzavier, Ronald Gabriel, and Justin Drew. Nick Baer's British Beef are new discoveries, uncut, filmed on location in the UK and IE, featuring indoor and outdoor photo shoots, massage, shower, bare feet, oral and solo performances.

For you web masters lucky enough to have AEBN, HotMovies and DogGone Video Affiliate accounts... I have some new titles:

Asian Jocks Blow Coach Karl

AEBN - HotMovies

Come Rock Come

AEBN

Bryan Valley 1st Nude Photo Shoot

DogGone

I also sell the DVDs thru my site below. It has a CCBill Affiliate program, and I consider placing ads.

- Nick

Don't overlook the potential of faithful payers like AEBN, HotMovies TLA, and DogGone.

There's a few web masters who have built custom theaters with my VOD titles, promoting certain niches like Asian, Massage, Men's Feet, Tickle, not to overlook oral, anal and jack off including the furry Coach Karl.